Thursday, March 5, 2015

Big News

No, I'm not pregnant.  :)  I know how you ladies think!  
I've said it before and I'm going to say it again.  Saying, "YES", and joining the Rodan and Fields' team has been one of the best decisions I've made.  I absolutely love this business.  I work whenever I want (and whenever I can fit it in to being a mom and wife first).  This usually includes a lot of working in my pajamas and sweats!  I get to help people get the very best out of their skin by using amazing skincare products.  And...I have made some great friendships along the way.

So so true!!!  Right now Rodan and Fields is doing something HUGE!

 What an incentive!!  We're offering a FULL reimbursement on new consultants' business kits.  HUGE deal!  Please e-mail me if you'd like to learn more.  I'd love to chat with you about this amazing offer.

I know!  I can't believe it either, kid!  :)

I think I shared some before and after pictures of our Redefine last month.  I had to show you these pictures!  Look at the transformation in a year!  Our Redefine regimen comes with a Daily Cleansing Mask, Pore Minimizing Toner, a Triple Defense Cream, and our Overnight Restorative Cream.  The regimen helps defend and fight against wrinkles and fine lines.

And...I had to share these results from our Multi-Function Eye Cream.
I'm going to be placing a bulk order for our eye cream.  If you've never tried the products and have always wanted to, this is an easy way for you to try one for yourself.  The eye cream is $60.  I'll cover your taxes and shipping. E-mail me if you're interested at

We also have regimens to treat acne, reverse sun damage, and soothe sensitive skin. 

We have an amazing program called our Preferred Customer Program.  You save ten percent on all orders and receive free shipping.  You also receive some perks to PC customers only!  This month for all new PC orders...I'm mailing you a Sunless Tanner.

If you're like me, we could all use a little help in the tanning department right about now. :)  Our Sunless Tanner is FABULOUS!  It'll give you the perfect glow for spring.

I'd love to chat with you, please e-mail me at to learn more.


Mix and Match Mama said...

Listen, I'm so glad that you've started Rodan+Fields because I'm in love with my products! I think my favorite is the microderm paste for my face! I love that stuff!! Everything in the Redefine Line has been super great for my skin. Thank you for suggesting it!

Kathryn said...

I love these products! So glad that I joined your team! 😊

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

"I can't believe it either kid". LOL!!!!!!! Hilarious!!!! And those results are truly amazing!

Haley Bishop said...

WOW! Those are some incredible deals, Erika! LOVE the eye cream and sunless tanner! I am SO thankful you decided to become a Rodan + Fields consultant. We truly just "share" these products with friends and family and I LOVE "working" with you :)

Melissa Kelly said...

I love my Redefine regime and the eye cream has really made a difference too. So glad you introduced me to Rodan+Fields.

Jen said...

Hi Erika! What are your thoughts on using the eye cream without one of the r&f complete systems of face wash/care? I use proactive plus and cant bring myself to try something else bc my skin responds so well to it and I struggled with acne in the past. However I would like to try an eye cream for my wrinkles. Thanks!

Olivia said...

Let me just say this for anyone curious about purchasing the products...I'm a really frugal person but decided to invest in my skin with the Reverse regimen because my face is the one thing that everyone will have to see the rest of my life as I age (I can get new teeth or fix my hair or cover up the rest of my body) :) I LOVE it and Erika is beyond helpful! Just started using the eye cream and wow! I don't sleep much at all and this has helped cover that up and I only JUST started using it! And the sunless tanner is the best self-application tanner I've used (I've used a lot). I like Jergens too but R&F gives a faster tan (like within a few hours)...I have to wait a couple of days/applications to see a tan with the other brands. And no orange at all...I'm paranoid about that :) And the best part about Erika is she's not pushy at all! She truly wants you to like the products.

Manderfield said...

I would love to hear more about rodan + fields. I've been thinking about becoming a consultant. Would you be able to talk about this more with me?