Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!  We survived the Post-Spring Break Week!  WAHOO!  Hope you join Andrea, Narci, and I for our weekly Friday Favorites!  I have a random assortment of faves to share with you today!

 Last Thursday these three boys had a sleepover at our house.  Hanging with these handsome boys is a FAVORITE of mine!  Then we met up with Mrs. Shay and the girls to switch kiddos.

Back in the day, we used to switch off babysitting with the Shulls for some date nights.  We're implementing those again!  We had the Shull kiddos on Friday night and it was my very FAVORITE one to date!  Ebby Lee was pumped about hanging with her FAVORITE little girl.  :)

Movie dates with Ebby Lee are always a FAVORITE!  Love this girl!

My FAVORITE crazies and I had lunch after church at Buffalo Wild Wings.  They walked in and asked to have their picture taken by this chicken.  hahaha!

We sent Tab this picture on Sunday.  He said it was one of his FAVORITES!  :)

One of our FAVORITE things to do is take a walk around the neighborhood.  We got to do it on Monday after dinner.  Bowen didn't want to sit in the stroller, so he walked the entire way!  I was super impressed with his little legs!

This was a FAVORITE moment of my week.  Ebby Lee is the most conservative park participator ever!!!  She has a love/hate relationship with the monkey bars and just wasn't feeling them this week.  She was trying to climb up on the top of the slide, but her risk abilities or lack of risk abilities only allowed her to get this far.  Here's the dialogue....

Ebby Lee:  "Mom, come watch me climb up the slide."
Me:  (I walk over) "Okay.  Let me see it!"
Ebby Lee:  (Climbs up barely and is still very close to bottom of slide) "This is as far as I can go!"

 These three dressed in their FAVORITE green get-ups for St. Patrick's Day!

 We helped the grandparents test out some media room equipment.  By test out I mean, we got popcorn, drinks, and a private showing of Night at the Museum 3.  It was definitely a FAVORITE night for these three.

Two nights ago I got a text from my cousin, Whitney, to the fam saying that we needed to fill out a March Madness bracket.  We were going to have a little challenge.  I could typically care less about the tournament, but give me a challenge against the family and the opportunity to be the WINNER!  Then I'm all in!  I chose a lot of local universities, so when Baylor AND SMU both lost in the first!!!  It was a least FAVORITE moment!  I know we still have lots of games left, but right this second...I'm tied for last place.  hahaha!

You should join us!!  Blog your faves, link back to us, and then join our link-up!  Hope you have a fabulous Friday!!  XOXO


Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Awwww! Sweet Ebby Lee! After you left practice last night Carter stayed on the playground for a bit with your kids, and she was climbing all over the place! I never would have guessed she usually played it safe! And let me tell you, Bowen talked my ear off! It is hilarious hearing that much language come out of that little body! He was all "This is my brother" when he pointed to Nix. And then he pointed at Carter and said "What's that boy's name?" SO FUNNY!

Megan said...

I love that yall switch off watching kids to have date night!! What an awesome idea! We may have to start doing this!! And that picture by the chicken is cute!!!

Mix and Match Mama said...

The "Where's Daddy?" pic made me laugh out loud! That's so funny!! I also loved your March Madness pic too. Hahaha! Happy Friday!

Macy Strozier said...

Tell Bowen to stop getting so big.

Narci said...

What fun!! Glad you had such a great week, and I love that Bowen walked by himself the entire way! What a big boy!! :)

Kylie McGraw said...

Go Bowen!!! And Nixon looks so much older in the picture with Bowen in St. Patrick's Day outfits!

Amy said...

The picture with the crazy chicken is my favorite! ;) Have a great weekend!

TorontoSAM said...

Your thumbs down face is the best! I am participating in a March Madness pool too, even though I have zero knowledge about NCAA. I picked Kansas for the win, we'll see!