Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What I Wore

I haven't posted a traditional, "What I Wore" post in a while.  Partly because I always forget to take pictures AND I don't want to take pictures of me in pajamas!  haha!  The nasty weather has been my excuse!  I did manage to get a couple pictures this week of me in something other than pajamas or sweats.  Win-win!

I snapped this picture just as E joined me.  She thought it was HILARIOUS!  Especially since her look was so stoic.  That girl!

Flannel Shirt:  Similar shirt at Old Navy.  They have some great spring colors.
Vest:  This is my exact vest!  I scored it on GroopDealz and it's back!!  Snag one of these ASAP!  You'll have to scroll down to the vests.  The link wouldn't go straight there.  Sorry.  :(
Jeans:  Exact jeans here.
Booties:  Mine are sold out and you can't even see them!  But this is a cute option on sale!


Kind of dark and after I'd already tucked some super sleepy Maverick's basketball watching kiddos in bed.

Military Jacket/Shirt:  Mine is sold out, but this is a cute option on sale!
Coral Tee:  Mine is similar to this option.
Jeans:   Exact jeans here.
I already took my shoes off for the night! :)  But I wore my Tom's wedges.


I love a little fur on a random Tuesday.  Doesn't everyone?

Stripe Tee:  Similar option here.
Vest:  Mine was from Anthropologie and is gone, but this faux-fur vest is so cute and under $50 on sale!
Jeans:  Exact jeans here.
Hunter boots:  Similar boots here.



I've been buying more and more Matilda Jane for Ebby Lee.  She loves it!  I love the way the style is so mix-matchy that everything seems to go together!  A couple pieces can make lots of different outfits.  Contact Andrea if you're interested!  And...don't you love tennis shoe days?  Apparently the coach stresses that because my girl does NOT want to break that rule on fitness days.



14 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Ahhhh! You and Ebby Lee look so cute in these pictures! And yes, Kensington is a big rule follower about those tennis shoes too :).

Narci said...

Two cute girls! You and Ebby Lee look darling!! Love!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I don't have a fur vest...but every single time I see you in one, I want one for myself!

Katy said...

Cute!!!! Love love love that vest! Thanks for introducing me to groopdealz. You just made snow day 673 much brighter!

Lauren said...

Whoa. How had I never heard of GroopDealz?!?

I just spent 15 minutes looking at everything and decided I needed it all!

Thanks for including the links! I love getting sidetracked on new sites!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Elaine Welte said...

We have that MJ dress for Gretchen! I'm waiting for it to warm up so she can wear it! When she has her gym days, she leaves shoes in her locker/backpack and then she can change before her class goes to gym. Then she still gets to wear her cute shoes! Except one day, she forgot to change back and LOST her shoes! Love your fur vest and the plaid one too!!!

Jenny Morgan said...

I {heart} that fur vest! Too cute!

Alyssa said...

Erika, love the herringbone black and white vest. How is the quality, in your opinion?

Erika Slaughter said...

It's deiniftely not as nice as the J Crew version but it's way worth $30!

Monica Siembieda said...

Loving all of the outfits. The weather is really starting to crack down on me too!

www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

kristine said...

How is sizing?

Erika Slaughter said...

I usually wear a small and got a medium. It's is plenty big with layers underneath. I always leave it open. If you want to wear it zipped then I'd get your normal size.

Kelli Badder said...

Just ordered that vest. Thanks! I have been looking at it for a while now but couldn't spend the money on the JCrew one. This one is much more affordable. :)

Stephanie Raney said...

Stopping by from What I Wore Wednesday. I don't wear a lot of vests but that one looks so cute I might have to get one for myself.