Monday, April 27, 2015

Favorite Things Party-Accessories

First of all, the winner of the monogrammed tank is...

ALICIA KEKELIK

Congratulations Alicia!! Alicia, please e-mail me  at alittlebitofeverything83@yahoo.com. Thanks so much to everyone who entered.  Remember you can still order.  Follow Crystal @crystalchilek on Instagram.  :)


I promised you guys I'd tell you how Tab got his name on Friday and totally forgot, so here's the story...

Tab's family is super into family names.  His brother and sister are both named after grandparents or great-grandparents.  Tab's "real" name is John Talbot.  His great-grandfather's name was John.  And his grandfather's middle name was Talbot, so he was also named after him.  But...when he was born they knew he would be called, "Tab".  His grandfather's name was Ira Talbot and was always known as "Tab".  They wanted to pass that down to him as well, so they formally named him John Talbot and called him "Tab" from day one.  I can't imagine him being called, "John".  He looks just like a "Tab" to me.  :)



Hey Girls!!  We're having a PARTY today!  Who doesn't love a good party?  Andrea and I are hosting a Favorite Things Party and today we're sharing our favorite ACCESSORIES!  I'm 100% a girls-girl, so this little chat is right up my alley.  You can join the party!!  Blog your favorite accessories, link to us, and then add your blog to the link up.  Super easy!


Favorite Earrings:

With the exception of the "Alex" earrings, I own all the others and wear them all the time!!  I don't know about you, but I have many pairs of earrings and somehow I tend to go back to the same ones over and over.  These four are my tried and trues that get the most wear by far!  What are you tried and trues??  Maybe I need to add a couple pair of earrings to my Mother's Day List?  :)



Favorite Necklaces:

Again, I have my fair share of necklaces but these are the ones I ALWAYS tend to grab. 

Here is the necklace on my wish list...

Tropicana Necklace...doesn't that scream, "SUMMER"??


Favorite Bracelets:

I really must step out of my bracelet comfort zone.  Seriously.  I wear these two bracelets pretty much every single day.  I'll change it up by adding a colorful bracelet to the mix, but for the most part these two are my "arm candy".  No excuses!  I like what I like, girls!



Favorite Scarves:
I love love love this scarf!!  


How cute are the tassels on this one?


Floral is always a winner in my book!  Love this one!



Favorite Handbag:
This is where my accessory loves stops short.  haha!!  Many many girls have a love of handbags and I just don't have it.  I recently bit the bullet and bought this Fossil tote.  Mine is a slightly different color.  They're on sale now for a great price!  I love it because it pretty much goes with everything.  That's just what I need!

**A reader (thank you, Erin) just informed me this tote is $168 at Macy's WITH an additional 25% off if you use the code FRIEND.  And....it's free shipping!!  This is a link.**
Hope you guys enjoyed the PARTY!

 In case you'd like to join us, these are our topics for the upcoming months...



Now it's your turn!!  Tell us what are YOUR favorite accessories!  We'd love to read (and maybe purchase-ha ha!)!!  Happy Monday, Girls!


26 comments:

Becky @ Little Loud Life said...

That Kendra Scott drusy necklace is on my wishlist too....I love it! Thanks for hosting the link-up today. It's a fun one! :)

Erika Slaughter said...

Thanks so much for joining us, Becky!!

Mix and Match Mama said...

This post just made me happy! All of the bright colors and summer accessories are just FUN!

Narci said...

So fun!! Kendra Scott has my number--I love anything that she does!! And, those scarves are so cute!!! Love! :)

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

So many fabulous pieces here! I especially adore the scarf with the tassels! Super cute!! Excited to get in on my first "favorites" party with you! Thanks so much for hosting!! :) Have a beautiful week! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

Lisa Sipka said...

Too funny - I just bought that first scarf on Friday ;) And I don't get the handbag love either... There are so many cute ones that are inexpensive that I don't see any reason to splurge!

Anonymous said...

Can you check the link for the tote? It brings me to the scarf, which is also really cute! Haha! :)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

We definitely have some of the same favorites!

Erika Slaughter said...

I agree!!! :)

Erika Slaughter said...

Thanks so much for joining us!!$

Erika Slaughter said...

Did you really?! Too funny!! I wish I had the handbag loving gene but I don't think it's in me. Ha! Glad I'm not the only one!!

Erika Slaughter said...

I'm so sorry! I think I fixed it. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Erika Slaughter said...

Me too! Erika + Kendra=LOVE. Ha!

Erika Slaughter said...

That's probably why we friends...great minds. ;)

Megan Steele said...

Must have that rebel Pendant! It would look super cute layered with the drusy necklace! I have the stella and dot renegade and LOVE it! Literally is perfect for stacking!

The kendra scott rings are pretty fun too! I just go one in the mail this Saturday and i can't stop looking at it!

Goodbyebreadandcheese said...

I love that Rebel Pendant! I've had my eye on it for awhile and I recently purchased a Fossil tote almost exactly like yours! You're right, it goes with everything!

Anonymous said...

I've been eyeing that same Fossil tote for a little while for a work bag but haven't bit the bullet. What color did you get? I'm thinking about the brown but am hoping it's more of a cognac than a true brown. Thoughts? I haven't seen them in person.

Candice Ibarra said...

Love love love that tropicana necklace! Its the perfect accessory for s summer outfit!

Megan said...

I love your choice of earrings!! So cute...I don't have a pair of Kendra Scott earrings but I am thinking that could possibly be on my Mother's Day List! ;)

Queen In Between said...

I don't have the cleopatra studs but I have every other pair you have shown..and two colors in the serenity earrings. I bought the Alexandra when they were on sale and I definitely wish I would have gotten the Alex instead...they are pretty heavy and I really think the Alex size is better.

Queen In Between said...

Oops...commented before I finished reading....I also fall short in the handbag department! I seriously buy a bag and use it until it's worn out. I have such a hard time making a decision in this department plus I never have enough time to change purses!

Justine said...

Hi Erika! I LOVE the tropicana necklace...and ALL of the Kendra Scott earrings! I do not own a pair of Kendra Scott earrings...but I think I might have to change that! ;) Have a great day!

Erin said...

Love that tote! It's on my Mother's Day wish list. It's actually 25% off at Macy's plus 8% back via ebates which makes it cheaper than the Fossil website. Free shipping too. 😀

Sophia said...

Of course I'm loving all of your favorite earring choices, but I also love those necklaces! I have a few of them on my wishlist!

Rachel - Floral and Fudge said...

You have such great taste in jewelry!
Love the Kate Spade studs and Kendra Scott Elle earrings!
The Rebel pendant looks like it would be the perfect addition to any outfit! :)

kimm atwood said...

I love a scarf...on everyone but myself. Every time I wear one, I want to love it, but I just don't think it's my "thing"...however I loved all the ones you talked about. And well, I have a fierce handbag love. Love this link up...thanks for hosting!!! Have a great day