Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!!  Time for Friday Faves with my girls, Andrea and Narci.  I'm sharing some goodies today!  First things first...

This weekend is Easter (my FAVORITE Sunday of the entire year!).  I pray that you are celebrating our Risen Savior.  If you have questions about how to start a relationship with Jesus, Shay did an awesome blog post about this earlier this week.  You can read it HERE.  I'd LOVE to answer any questions you have.  E-mail at alittlebitofeverything83@yahoo.com.

We had a great Saturday last weekend (Ebby Lee's FAVORITE day of the week).  We didn't leave the house until after 1:00 when we drove to pick up some friends...Sheaffer and Carter.  The hubbies were both out of town and it was the best mommy/kid day.  We watched a movie, played at the park, and grabbed dinner.  A GREAT day in my book!


A picture before church in their Sunday best is always a FAVORITE of mine. :)


These two boys were pumped about hanging out with their FAVES...Smith and Ashby on Monday at the Perot Museum.

Watch out, Perot Museum!!  You've been warned!  And...doesn't Nixon look like he's fifteen in this picture??  When did that happen?


Nixon was all about this block/building/engineering area.  Every other time we've visited this area is NUTS!


We all had to check our hot spots.


Bowen's favorite area is always the water!

I posted this picture on Instagram asking for a good caption.  I think my fave was, "Jesus, take the wheel".  To be honest, I think the only thing that was happening here was Nixon came up with a fun pose for my picture all by himself.  This boy is a mess!!

We ended the day racing a dinosaur.  :)


A FAVORITE day to take a picture at school is the day everyone brings a flower for the flower cross in chapel.  Simply gorgeous!


A FAVORITE moment this week was when I had the four younger kiddos while the big girls were at dance.  I gave everyone a snack and the littles decided to sit RIGHT beside each other.  Like practically on top of each other!  hahaha!  Sweet friends!

Hope you have a GREAT Easter weekend!!  XOXO

12 comments:

P!nky said...

I can't wait for Sunday and that quote!

Michelle said...

The pictures tell it all, they are having sooo much fun!

Mix and Match Mama said...

My favorite part of the week was spending time with your sweet family! We're super pumped to have the Slaughter kids over tonight. We're going to par-ty!

Narci said...

What a fun week! Bowen and Ashby were so sweet on the couch together! Love!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

That pic of A and B is too sweet! And Nix in the car? Hilarious!

Lisa Sipka said...

Oh Erika! My first thought looking at these pics was how big Nixon looks! He has grown so much!

Amanda said...

Kid friends are the best. I just wanted to say I LOVE your boy's hair.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Slaughters! Love these pictures. And especially heartwarming is how Ashby has taken to your family. Youve built a special bond with her and helped boost her confidence in her new surroundings. .

Blake Walker said...

Your kids are super cute!! Have a happy Easter!

Grace said...

I love seeing your kiddos and seeing y'all with the Shulls is always a bonus! Have a great Easter weekend! He is risen :)

Kelli @ A Deeper Joy said...

Your kids are the cutest. So sweet that the little ones were sitting so close :)

Katie {The Mishaps & Mayhem of a Solitary Life} said...

What a beautiful flower cross and wonderful tradition! Great pics from the museum too! Have a Blessed Easter!!