I have a new friend to introduce to you. Have you met Elise over at Cheers Y'all? I randomly checked out her blog months ago from a link-up. I mean look at her cute picture...
I mean she's so cute. Right now, her and her hubby are expecting their first baby girl, Nancy, ANY day now. Like maybe today or tomorrow any day. We're talking soon! She is a darling blogger. She lives in North Carolina with her husband (who's from England-how fun is that!). I'm so excited she's agreed to join us today. You must check her out! You will love her! Here is Elise sharing her crazy and Owning It...
1. I went to five Backstreet Boys concerts growing up and one in my adulthood. My favorite BSBer when I was in middle school? Kevin. Whose favorite was Kevin!? This girl's, apparently.
2. As much as I strive to be healthy, the best foods in my book are still pizza, french fries (with lots of ranch), anything Mexican (especially nachos), and the piece of cookie cake that has the most icing.
Elise....we need to plan a date. You come to Texas or I go to North Carolina. Either way we would totally get a long in the food department. I couldn't agree more about EVERYTHING you mentioned. :)
3. When I was little, my parents used to drag my siblings and I around to "look at houses" ALL THE TIME...even though we weren't moving or planning to move. Now, I am that person. Zillow is a hobby, and HGTV is the best network on television. Wanna go look at houses just for fun? I'm down.
4. I never had a serious boyfriend before my husband. My sister was the younger, cooler one with all the boys hanging on her every word. I, on the other hand, didn't get asked to my junior prom or senior homecoming. Blame it on #goodytwoshoesprobs?! Maybe?
This picture is STUNNING!!!
5. My husband, Mark, and I have our own language sometimes. It just kind of evolved from us talking for our dog. Our language includes words like shooba, frequent use of the expression "MEEHHHH," and often involves adding eez onto random words. Yep. Yikes?! Never. We love it. (And thank goodness we only use this "language" around ourselves.)
6. Y'all, I stinkin' LOVE Wheel of Fortune. For real. Auditioning for the show is on my bucket list. I watch it almost every night. And--owning it--I'm kinda good at it. ;)
Love this one!! Tab and I used to watch this show every night while eating dinner pre-kids. I've definitely lost my "wheel" touch.
7. I don't really like watching movies. It drives my husband crazy that I don't enjoy your average "cinematic adventure" like the rest of the world...but I don't.
8. I'm in love with Christmas and always begin listening to Christmas music and busting out the decorations on November 1. I love making the holiday season last as long as possible! Oh, and Christmas cards are one of my top favorite parts of Christmas. I giddily run to the mailbox each day in anticipation of opening the mail to pictures of loved ones near and far!
9. I'm a homebody, and I think I'm an ambivert with more introvert than extrovert...if that even is possible. My husband is much more extroverted than I am, and I like it that way. He can light up a room and have everyone laughing immediately, and I can just sit back quietly and smile. It's perfect.
11. Last--but certainly not least--I'm obsessed with owning it. It's my favorite life motto and #1 pet peeve (when people don't do it!). I can claim plenty more crazy for ya here and here!
Elise...thank you, thank you, thank you for Owning It today!!! I loved getting to hear more about you and am looking forward to seeing that new sweet baby girl! Go read more from Elise here. Thanks for sharing your crazy with us!!! XOXO