Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What I Wore

Happy Wednesday, Girls!!  It's been a while since I've done a true "What I Wore" post.  I've taken a few pictures here and there over the last couple weeks.  Today I'll do a little catching up!

When Tab and I were in Deer Valley, I wore this outfit to a "business casual" event.

Chambray Shirt:  Similar option here.
Stripe Skirt: Exact skirt here.
Nude Heels:  Exact heels here.
Statement Necklace: Similar option here.

Last week I saw this picture on Kyle Richard's Instagram.  I saw they were in Deer Valley and I'm 99% sure we stayed at the same place!  Check out the carpet in those pictures!!

V-Neck Tee:  Exact tee here.
Camo Pants:  Option here.
Denim Jacket:  Super similar here.
Toms:  Exact here.

Shirt:  Similar option here.
Tank:  Exact here.
Jeans:  Mine are the "dark" version and this is the "light" option here.

 I shared my Easter dress a couple weeks ago, but in case you missed it...

Lace Dress:  Exact dress here.
Necklace:  Similar here.
Denim Jacket:  Super similar here.

Heading out to drop the boys off at preschool in my workout clothes.

Workout Tank:  My new favorite tank ever is here.
Workout Capris:  Exact pants here. (They come in black/white too and are so cute!)
Sports Bra:  Exact here.

This is the only picture I got all day of the birthday girl and I!

Flutter Sleeve Green Blouse:  Green is sold out, but navy is available here.


kimm atwood said...

Love that cute little striped skirt!!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

You in that striped skirt. YES M'AM!

Mix and Match Mama said...

I really don't know which look is my favorite?!?! They are all so cute! I'm still totally in love with your family's Easter coordination! The green just really spoke to me :).

Narci said...

You looked so great in that green flutter tee!! I love it all!

Elaine Welte said...

I love that skirt! So fabulous!

Corner of Sass and Snark said...

You are just too too cute!

Molly Middleton said...

Well, this post just proved to me there's nothing that you could ever look bad in ;)

Olivia said...

Is that tank top long? I think I remember seeing you at preschool in it, but I can't remember. FYI, pink is a great color on you!

Anonymous said...

I love, love that striped skirt outfit on you! Can you tell me how the length on the skirts hits? The model on the website makes it look very, very short...I would be purchasing for work so I can't go that short:) I am 5'4...your opinion?


Erika Slaughter said...

Thanks everyone!!! Molly-you're sweet. :)

Erika Slaughter said...

Thank you! The tank isn't short. But it doesn't cover all my booty. Even raising my arms and jumping my shirt doesn't show my stomach. Oh my goodness!! Worst description ever? Hahahahaha!

Erika Slaughter said...

Thank you!!! I agree! It looks so short on the model. I'm 5'7" so I'm sure it was shorter on me than you. It zips and has an elastic waist so you could probably wear it a little lower?? I wore it to that business event and I'll definitely wear it to church. Hope this helps!!