Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Hey Girls!  I love a good reason to dress with certain colors-like a holiday or a BASEBALL GAME!  Last week I started a new series, "What I Would Wear to a MLB Baseball Game" but that was WAY too long, so I'm calling it, "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" which is still kind of long (but let's go with it).  :)  I'm giving you some clothing options for your favorite baseball team's next home game.  Last week it was all about rompers and cute jewelry.  Today I got a little hung up on cute tops and bottoms.  :) Here we go...

First up, we're catching a little baseball in Chicago!  Cheering on the White Sox and doing it in style.  
This split neck blouse in black/white print is the perfect top for a White Sox game.  If the White Sox aren't your jam, there are many other color options in this top.

These J.Crew Factory shorts would be the perfect addition to that top.



These guys make me want to go watch a Reds' game in Cincinnati.  Don't they?

The perfect bright red top for a Reds' game, right?  Love these oversized blouse!

I think these distressed jeans would be fabulous with that red top.  And...it has to be a little chilly in Cincinnati, right?



I can't help myself.  When I think about the Cleveland Indians, I think of this...

Who wouldn't want to cheer on those Indians, right? :)

How cute is this navy tank (also comes in two other colors)?

These white shorts would be darling!



How nice would it be to watch a baseball game in Colorado?  I'm sure there'd be a slight breeze, but the weather would be perfect!!

This pleated back knit top in purple (comes in many other colors) would be perfect for a Rockies' game.

Love these black/ivory printed shorts from J.Crew Factory.  How about  with a pair of black sandals?




Last but not least today....the Detroit Tigers.  

The lace and tassel details on this top are super cute!

How about these cute chambray shorts to round out the outfit?


If you're in need of any cute sandals to wear this summer, make sure you check out my favorite summer sandals post from yesterday here.

XOXO

7 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Um, so let's skip the gym today and just head to a ballgame. I'm totally craving a hot dog, peanuts and baseball now. :)

Narci said...

I love it when you do these posts! All of the outfits are so darling! Especially love those printed J Crew shorts! :)

kimm atwood said...

These posts are so fun

Karen At Home said...

Love my Indians and the outfit you picked out for the games this Summer. Super cute!!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Those chambray shorts at the very end are soooo flipping cute!

Megan Marie said...

Thank you for doing these posts! It drives me crazy when I wander around the women's section of the pro-shops and everything is pink! I love the cute options for sporting team colors!

Mandii M said...

I'm going to an Indians game this summer, so I am definitely taking your suggestions! You seriously have a gift for doing these type of posts!