Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Father's Day Gift Picks

My children were blessed with an awesome dad.  He works so hard for our family.  We try our best to spoil him rotten at least one day a year.  Father's Day!  

I'm a lucky lucky girl to get to do life with this guy!

And...these crazies are super lucky to call him "dad".  :)

Here are a few of Tab's favorite picks...
Tab's favorite look is the sporty look.  He has several of these Under Armour pullovers and I highly recommend them.

All summer long, these are his go-to shoe.  


Usually what Tab does is he waits until the day before we leave for vacation and then he declares that he needs a new swim suit.  This year I decided to be proactive!  I ordered him several pairs of swim shorts.  He liked them all!  This year he'll be ready for the beach!

Rodan and Fields has an amazing set of products that work great for men to get the perfect shave.  First, they exfoliate with our Microdermabrasion Paste.  Then apply our Soothe Gentle Cream Wash and shave.  And apply Soothe's Sensitive Skin Treatment afterwards.  It works as an after-shave to reduce sensitivity and calms the look of redness.  To order some for your father or hubby, e-mail me at alittlebitofeverything83@yahoo.com.

Hope you spoil all the special dads in your life on Father's Day!!

7 comments:

Narci said...

I love those swimsuits! Also, I love that R and F has stuff for men also!! Perfect Father's Day gifts!! :)

Mix and Match Mama said...

Father's Day gifts are so hard for me! Thank you for the ideas...I'm always drawing a blank when it comes to Father's Day!

kimm atwood said...

Always love fathers day gift ideas. Men are so hard to buy for

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Oooh! Good picks! I would pay good money to get Chris into those Sperry's!

Kenzie said...

How tall is Tab? Are the swim trunks long enough for him? Having a hard time finding trunks long enough for my 6'3" husband...

Erika Slaughter said...

Yes! Tab is only 6'1" or 6'2" but they're plenty long. Good luck with your search!! :)

Lauren McGreevy said...

Good ideas! I have no idea what to get my Dad...ahhhh! Not to mention my dad's birthday is this weekend too!

Have a great day!

Lauren
www.postgradinprogress.blogspot.com