Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

For the last few weeks I've been sharing some game day gear for the Majors.  A couple weeks ago, I ordered things, tried them on, and took pictures so you could see what they really look like.  You guys seemed like big fans of that method, so I tried it again this week.

San Diego Padres:
First team up is the San Diego Padres.  Their team colors are blue, sand, and white so I found the perfect top that screams, "Padres!".

This racerback tank is a navy/white chevron print.  Perfect for a Padres' game OR the 4th of July.  A couple of those tanks in different patterns are on sale for under $25 mixed sizes, but it's definitely worth a try.  I'm wearing a small.

The white skinny jeans I rolled up to go with wedges, but they're the perfect length to wear with flats as well.  I just thought rolled up looked a little more summery.

I shared these wedges a few months ago, but recently they were marked down to under $50.  They come in four different colors and the sizing is super limited, but they're crazy comfortable and go with everything.

St. Louis Cardinals:
I'm from a super small town about two hours south of St. Louis, so growing up the Cardinals were my team!  I *MIGHT* have even decorated my college bedroom with Cardinals gear.  haha!  MAYBE that happened?

This was the last Cardinal's game I attended.  I flew in to Missouri for a visit and the entire family met me there for a game.  Fun times!!

I searched and searched for something red and fabulous, but I couldn't find anything I loved.  I stumbled upon this yellow tank and gave it a try.  I'm SO glad I did.  I loved it!  The color is perfect and bright.  The fit is great and I love the back.  So cute!  It comes in XX-Small to X-Large and many different colors.

I'm wearing the same white jeans.

It's a little high-low.  The back is cute!

Pittsburgh Pirates:
The Pittsburgh Pirates are up next!  The yellow tank above would be great for a Pirates' game too, but this shirt is cute too...

I've shared this shirt many times!  I finally ordered it to try out for the Pirates.  This crochet sleeve top is so cute!  It has super cute sleeves, is a great length, and could be worn all year long.

A better shot of the sleeves :)

San Francisco Giants:
San Francisco Giants...who doesn't love a black and orange combo??  

I found this cute dress that has the PERFECT colors.  Black dress with some white and orange detailing?  Yes, please!

I ordered the small, but needed an extra-small.  You can see that my strapless bra is showing a little.

I made the straps as small as possible and then the front was too short, so I size smaller would have been perfect.  It's a really cute dress!  Perfect for the beach!!  Or...a Giants' game!  Comes in two other colors too.

Philadelphia Phillies:
Last team up this week is the Philadelphia Phillies!  Tab and I went to Philadelphia for a football game pre-kiddos and had the BEST time!  We both loved that town!

I'm not sure WHAT my face is doing in this picture!  Oops!  But...check out the dress.  It's the perfect red, white, and blue!  

Again with the face??!!  I wanted you to see the back.  It had a cute little twist.  This dress only comes in small, medium, or large.  I tried the small and had plenty of room.

That's all for today, ladies!!  Hope you found something cute for an upcoming game!  :)


Lauren McGreevy said...

I absolutely love this series! I am an avid sports fan so I love seeing what you come up with! Hope you're having fun at the beach!!


Mix and Match Mama said...

Everything is super cute!! I don't know which one is my fave??? Hope you're having fun on your vacation! xoxo

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

My favorites are the yellow tank and that last dress! So cute!

Dana Vissage said...

All of these are adorable but I just love that black dress with the orange & white!! Thanks for sharing... I love these posts!

kimm atwood said...

I just got those wedges delivered on first pair and I love them!!!!

Leah B. said...

That yellow tank is super cute and screams summer! Can you tell me what size you are wearing? The tank looks a lot larger on the website model...I like the tank better in your picture. I also ordered the wedges and they are supposed to be delivered today - I can't wait:) Love all your recommendations!

Lindsay Otis said...

adore, adore the last two dresses! such a good idea for a post!

Jenny said...

I love that yellow tank. What size are you wearing? Thanks! :)

Narci said...

These are my favorite posts!! You look precious in every single outfit!!

Grace said...

Wooohooo love those Padres!! (yes they stink and I'm a Red Sox girl at heart, but you've gotta have hometown pride❤️)

Kylie McGraw said...

I'm from Pittsburgh! Yay! I love the sleeves on that shirt :)

Anonymous said...

Please do a post about your workout/eating regimen and how you stay so tiny!!

Erika Slaughter said...

I was wearing a small. Thank you!! I agreed. Didn't know if I'd like the tank or not. The color is so much brighter in person.

crazymom said...

Great post today. Cute clothes. You are so cute!

Shannon Quinn said...

Love the yellow tank! Does it need a cami underneath? It looks like the material is a bit thin. Thanks!