Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tuesday's Top Three

Happy Tuesday, Girls!!  A couple weeks ago I shared some of my favorite girl nurseries and today we're focusing on the little gentlemen in our lives.  If you missed the girl nursery post, you can check it out here.  

When Nixon was born, we decided we wanted to do blues, reds, and tan all mixed in with some vintage football.  That was the vision.  ;)

I saw in a Pottery Barn magazine varsity letters in the child's initials framed.  I loved the look!  I found some on varsity letters on ebay.

This was from his bedroom entrance. 

Chambray mixed in with some navy/white gingham for the bedding.

I found these cute football canvases online and Marla recreated them for me!  I LOVED them!

Little three-month-old Nixon saying, "Check out my room"!  :)

A close-up of the canvas.  Didn't she do a good job??

If I was decorating a little boy's nursery now, I would choose something completely different.  Here are my favorite looks now...

I'm a big fan of those antlers, the pillows, and the color scheme.  I love it all!!

Look how cute that chair, pillow, ottoman are!

This nursery has the coolest metallic wood wall.  I am a huge fan of this crib, the initials, the deer heads.  So cute!

This nursery has lots of color and I'm a huge fan!  I like the navy, green, and orange with all the patterns mixed in.  If neutral colors aren't the thing for you then this might be your nursery.

A couple of readers asked about neutral nurseries, my plan is to share my favorites on June 23rd.  Maybe you're not finding out the gender or just prefer an all neutral nursery?  Then the 23rd will be the day for you!  

Now it's your turn!  What did your little guy's nursery look like OR if you were decorating a little boy's nursery today, what look would you choose?


Lauren McGreevy said...

Not that I have kids butttt I think for a boy's nursery I would do a travel nursery. Lots of neutral colors, vintage maps, cool pictures etc. That way I could have the basics in neutral colors to use again but accessorize with hints of "boy"

I love these posts! Have a great day!


kimm atwood said...

The baby name and nursery posts make me want to have another baby!

Mix and Match Mama said...

I loved Nixon's nursery! You had it looking so good when that sweet boy came home :). I love your hunting/fishing looks now too!

Elaine said...

Here is Braden's nursery. I went with a vintage barn theme. Mostly different textures! http://www.blog.houseofhargrove.com/2014/08/my-house-of-hargrove-bradens-nursery.html?m=1

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Love it all. I really like the neutral colors. Keeps it "calm" in that room when it sometimes isn't! :)

Whitney S. (Gracefully Mama) said...

I love them all! The hunting & fishing and great adventure are my favorites. Love that wall! :) Such a fun post!

Laurie S said...

I love the metallic wood wall! Don't know how I would incorporate it into my house but I love the look of it.

Carlye Marshall said...

Loved the varsity letters. I'm probably too big of a fan of initials and names. Grady's name or initials are on every wall! I don't know how to post pictures on here, but his room is grey, red, and white!