Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites

WAHOO!! Friday, I'm happy to see you!  We have a fun-filled weekend.  It might involve some grown-up time and even a college roomie getaway for me!  To start off the weekend right, I'm sharing my Friday Favorites with Andrea and Narci.

Here's a look into the randomness of my head...ha!


Sometimes my photo taking skills leave much to be desired.  #completelymissedit
A FAVORITE moment-we met the McAnally crew (minus hubbies) at the pool on Saturday night for dinner and a swim.  So much fun!


Round #2 was WAY better!  This kid can cannonball like no other.


And Ebby Lee always has the best expressions mid-jump.


If there is a swim followed up by ice cream of any sort, this guy is in heaven!


Our crew shut the place down.  Fun times with the McAnallys!!





This kid has officially hit the "terrible twos", but for some reason the third time around it's so funny to me.  Not a FAVORITE moment was the moment Bowen told me, "You're not my best mom ever anymore".  Ouch!






On Wednesday night these cuties had a non-sleep sleepover.  haha!  Ashby and Kensington (some of our FAVORITES) came over around dinner time.  They played and played until Tab got home for dinner poolside.  Just FYI-Bowen has been sleeping on his mattress on the floor.  A new bed for him is on the to-do list, but the list is LONG!  There *might* have been an accident involving a cute two-year-old last night, so I was washing the sheets.


They had the best time jumping on a mattress!  


After swimming and some yummy dinner these two enjoyed their dessert.  


Ashby went home to sleep in her own bed, Bowen was asleep in his room, and the big girls were giggling in Ebby Lee's room.  I begged Tab to hook up a television downstairs so I could catch Big Brother.  

The next morning we got all crafty with the paint and glitter.  The big girls painted butterfly houses and Bowen painted a box.  


Bless his heart.  He spent a lot of time painting, but somehow hardly any paint ended up on the box?? 






 Hahahaha!!!  A FAVORITE Facebook find this week.  Isn't this so true??  Hilarious!




If you aren't a cardholder, you can shop the Anniversary Sale NOW!!!  Here are some of my FAVORITE picks...


 I purchased this tee to wear right this second.  It arrived on Wednesday and I wore it yesterday.  Mission accomplished.

Workout Capris-I'm pretty sure if you see me at the gym today, I'll be in these capris.

Workout Pullover-I couldn't get the picture from the front to work!  So sorry!  I'm the world's worst about throwing a comfy top on over workout pants (even though I might not be working out).  This pullover is so cute!


I scored this cute plaid top too.

And I was in desperate need of a new chambray top.

And...I can't wait to wear these this fall!  Love these moto booties.

Now raise your hand if you're so thankful your birthday falls right after this sale.  I MIGHT have asked for a birthday funds advancement.  ha!  

Hope you guys have a fabulous Friday!!


21 comments:

Fabulousandfunlife said...

GreAt shopping! Love the pink jacket!

Dawn said...

Haha, love the pool comic- so true!! Have a great weekend! :)

Full Time Wife Life said...

Haha, you are SO right! Terrible twos ARE a lot more humorous the third go round!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Ashby had the best time at "her Bowen's" house! And Kensington did too!! That birdhouse is proudly displayed on our kitchen counter :).

Narci said...

That pink jacket is everything!!! Love!!

Lindsay Otis said...

I always love your fam pictures! Dying to try that workout pullover, looks so comfy. thanks for posting!

not a mom

Kathy Lang said...

My birthday is in August and I asked to pick out my (early) birthday gifts from the Nordstrom sale too!!

Lea said...

So enjoy Friday Favorites and yours are great today. Love all the summer pictures of your darling kiddos. And, love, love Nordstrom's sale and my b'day is in a few days too. It works out perfectly! Happy weekend!

Kathryn said...

Your kids are precious! One of my FAVORITE things last week was when you texted me about your Nordstrom goodies and asked me what I scored. You are so precious to me, sweet friend! Happy Friday!

Sandra Litcher said...

I had a good laugh at that cartoon about "relaxing" at the pool this week too!!

Kelsey Mann Peacock said...

Looks like you all have had a great week! Love Ashby & Bowen's friendship...so sweet! Love all your Nordstrom sale picks! Your birthday came at a great time :)Have a good weekend!
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

Jamie Sybert said...

I got that same Zella pullover and you are right - it is all kinds of amazing. Holy softness!

Lr Jamison said...

Great post. It kept a smile on my face. I love your lighthearted spirit in your writing. The pics of the kids at the "non sleep" sleep over and the day after are adorable. And craft day brought back special moments from when my kids were little. ~Lowanda from Sunshine and Elephants.

kimm atwood said...

I bought a north face jacket last year at the end of the season on major sale...and I'm loving that bright pink one! And oh I've heard so many times that I'm not their favorite mom anymore. So hilarious. Enjoy your weekend !!!

Mariah K said...

LOVE those moto boots! Looks like your kiddos had a lot of fun this week! Summertime is such fun!

Mariah @ Faith & Fashion
www.faithandfashionblog.blogspot.com

Macy Strozier said...

Ashby looks so big in that picture with the mattress. Shay, she is getting soooo big. Before you know it, she'll be beginning pre-school. :(

Queen In Between said...

I totally bought those exact Zellas! We could be gym twinkies. Isn't it so true that the terrible fits aren't so terrible the 3rd time around? I think it's because we are so much more confident as moms and we know they will still love us an hour (or two) later.

Kelly said...

Hi Erika, I'm new to your blog and linkup. Cute kids and cute clothing picks! I'm excited to check out some other blogs and do some networking!

Jenny said...

I am loving all the pictures of your new house. I can't wait to see more once you're all settled in.

Deborah said...

The pool comic ~ so funny & true!

Unknown said...

I asked for my birthday finds early too! Mines on Sunday... It was dang near impossible to stay within my budget.... Happy birthday! Katie a