Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday's Favorites

It's FRIDAY!!  Hope you guys are enjoying your summer!  Today I'm sharing my favorites alongside my girls, Andrea and Narci.  You guys should join us!!

I can't believe school is RIGHT around the corner.  We've ordered backpacks, bought school shoes, and I've been purchasing clothes that fit the dress code!  :)  (Ebby Lee has lots of spaghetti straps and she's not allowed to wear those to school unless she throws on a denim vest or jacket.)

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ends this Sunday, August 2nd.  If you've been contemplating something, you only have three days left.  I'm going to share a couple of my favorite finds for kiddos...

Girls:

You know I love a fur vest.  I ordered this one for Ebby Lee and it's safe to say she has the same love in her heart.  She wore this in the middle of the summer to the mall.  haha!





Boys:
Nixon is all about a simple tee and jeans.  These tees are crazy affordable with the sale.

Nixon was in desperate need of a good coat.  In Texas we never really need anything crazy thick, so this coat is perfect!  It's heavy, but not too bulky.

This pullover is so soft!


Bowen scored these navy/red New Balance and they are adorable!



As you read this, the Slaughters are road trippin' up to Missouri for a fun week full of family time!

SO TRUE!!!

Hahahaha!!  (Insert laughing so hard it's crying emoji)  This one REALLY spoke to me!  I will happily be the first person to start that line.  #thatdrivesmenutswhensomeonetriestocut

Have a GREAT Weekend!!  XOXO

11 comments:

Whitney {Gracefully Mama} said...

So fun! I have three boys, so unfortunately I won't be getting any of the cute little girl items, but I did order the North Face coat for my two older boys and the same NB shoes for my little guy! Love the sale! :)

Narci said...

Cute, cute leopard booties!! Presley and I had a moment over those!! Have a great trip!! :)

Mix and Match Mama said...

I'm usually the person that throws her hands up in the air and looks at the person trying to cut like they are crazy. It's super effective. ;)

Slightly Askew Designs said...

Ebby Lee is going to ROCK that vest!!! Can't wait until it's cool enough to wear it outside of the mall ;)

Trish {talesfromtrish.blogpspot.com} said...

what a cute little vest! I can't believe school is around the corner. feels like summer just started!
trish - tales from trish

kimm atwood said...

I'm not super excited about school starting but I love getting the kids all new backpacks lunch boxes and shoes for the new school year! Have a great trip!!!!

Leigh Clark said...

Yes, the guy/girl in traffic. I find myself saying regularly, I didn't leave space in front of me for you to cut in, I left it so I wouldn't run smack into the back of the car in front of me!!!!

Kelsey Mann Peacock said...

Hope you all have a great trip & a great week with family!
Kelsey
http://www.thepeacockroost.com

Angela said...

I hope you have fun on your trip!

Mariah K said...

Welcome to Missouri from St Louis! :) I totally feel ya with the cutting in line thing. Bugs the heck outta me! And yay for Nordstrom deals! That floral dress is the cutest! Happy Friday, and safe travels!
Mariah @ Faith & Fashion
www.faithandfashionblog.blogspot.com

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

I totally want Ebby Lee's new fur vest in my size. Yes, please, thank you! ;)
xx