Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, Girls!!  I'm sharing some FAVORITES over here today along with some of my FAVORITE ladies....Andrea and Narci!  We have one more week of summer here in Texas and I'm soaking it up!  On to my faves...

I've shared before that if you're a girl in my family then you watch Young and the Restless.  I will not watch for weeks and be able to pick up right where I left off.  But anyway, I saw Ashley's (or Eileen Davidson in real life) earrings and was shocked they know about Kendra Scott in Genoa City.  They're apparently not only a FAVORITE here in Texas!  :)


We spent a lot of summer days with our FAVORITES at the pool this summer.  We loved every minute of it.


A couple weeks ago Marla and I played Life with the kiddos and it was their FAVORITE new game.  Ebby Lee was SO stoked!!  (I might have already shared this...sorry if I did, but they seriously ask to play everyday.)


These three are my FAVORITES.


This guy and I celebrated 10 years of marriage a couple weeks ago and I didn't include any wedding pictures on the blog.  I posted this on IG, but just in case you missed it.  My FAVORITE guy and I are one of my FAVORITE days.

I'm a consultant with Rodan + Fields' skincare and our products are my FAVORITE.  We have amazing products with great results.  Maybe you have some acne you want to get rid of?  Or dark sun spots?  Maybe sensitive or red skin is your issue?  Or you have wrinkles you want to see go?  Whatever the case may be, I guarantee we have products that can help.  

This month if you sign up as a Preferred Customer, I'll send you a $25 gift card to your store of choice.

 My team is growing and I'd love for you to join!!!  If you sign up on my team, you can earn as much back as $200.  Please e-mail me alittlebitofeverything83@yahoo.com to learn more.


I saw this online this week and couldn't agree more.  Mexican food is my FAVORITE!

Have a GREAT weekend!

20 comments:

Kristin Elliott said...

I love Eileen Davidson and Kendra Scott so glad they are friends lol! Cute pics!! I am loving summer but so ready for fall and all things pumpkin!!!

fortheloveofhousewives.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Thanks for hosting another Friday. I'd be interested in your Rodan and Fields skin care. Can you tell me a little more about it for the face of fifty something, i.e. dark skin spots, small fine lines appearing, etc.? Email: grammietime15@gmail.com

Mix and Match Mama said...

Happy Friday friend! I love your favorites this week! It was a great summer at the pool with your sweet family...I'm going to miss it when school starts!!

Lindsay Otis said...

YAS to the mexican food quote!


Linds @ not a mom

Jess said...

Love your Friday Favorites! Especially the one about the Mexican food lol! So True! Have a great weekend!

kimm atwood said...

I love young and the restless! I also loved when "Ashley" was on days of our lives!! Have a great weekend !!!

Narci said...

Mexican Food is my favorite, and we loved spending time with you this summer! Xoxo

Anonymous said...

I would like to try the Reverse regimen and a gift card to Starbucks would be a fabulous bonus! My email is wichaelvalerie@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Happy 10 years!!!! That's something to celebrate :)! Xx

Leigh Clark said...

We played Life for the first time a few weeks ago and my kids were trying to rack up the most kids --- what is THAT about???!!! Love Mexican too - it's always a favorite!

Erin Gandy said...

Erika!! My family is the same way! We love some Young and the Restless!! Yet we hide it as if we are going to get in trouble for watching haha

Jenny said...

Mexican food is my favorite, but unfortunately the nearest Mexican restaurant is an hour and a half away. Not cool! ;) Love your wedding picture, by the way. Gorgeous!

Katie {The Mishaps & Mayhem of a Solitary Life} said...

Truth on the Mexican food quote!! I have been watching Y&R this summer and noticed the KS earrings too!! LOL Have a great weekend!!

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

My grandmother LOVES the Young & the Restless so I've watched it on and off with her for years! Love that Eileen was wearing the KS earrings :) Do you watch Eileen on RHOBH? Hope you all have a fabulous last week of summer!
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

Katelyn Sloan said...

The best quote about Mexican food!!! The world be be not be the same without it :) Enjoy your last week of summer!!! It has been so fun seeing all the pictures of you guys at the pool this summer :)

Mariah K said...

Enjoy the final days of summer! It looks like you had a great week! :)
-Mariah
www.faithandfashionblog.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

I've watched The a Young and the Restless all of my life! I've noticed several of the ladies in Genoa city wearing Kendra Scott.....Ashley, Phyllis, Hillary, and Nikki.

Anonymous said...

I love what you said about Mexican Food! I'm so glad you mentioned it because we are new to the McKinney area...can you give me 3 of your fave Mexican restaurants in the area? Like the kind where you can sit down and have a meal together???

Thanks so much!

Erika Slaughter said...

My very favorite is probably Mi Cocina, but I like Mesa's, Ernesto's, Chuy's and La Hacienda Ranch as well. :). Welcome to McKinney!!

Anonymous said...

You rock! Thanks so much...and thank you for the warm welcome. We are loving it so far!