Monday, September 28, 2015

Favorite Things-Scarves

Hey Ladies!!  Hope your week is starting off right.  Today, Andrea and I are par-taying with our favorite SCARVES.  We'd love for you to join us!  Blog your favorites scarves and link up to the party!

First of all, I wish we were all hanging out in my living room.  We'd be sipping our coffee (through straws cause I'm weird like that...ha!).  I have this great friend I know who's a GREAT cook and she'd bring all the food.  :)   We'd chat about all things girly and then we'd take turns exchanging scarves.  We'd all bring a favorite and go home with a new favorite.  Wouldn't that be fun?  Since we can't do it that way, we're pretending virtually!!

Here's some proof that I love a good scarf!  I'm a big fan of layers and adding a scarf can completely change your look.  #apparentlyimafanofavesttoo  #nosecretsthere

These are some of my favorites scarves available now...


Holla!!!  A plaid scarf is my VERY FAVORITE this year!  This one is adorable with the tank, pink, and blues.

Another plaid option that is CUTE!

How cute would this one be for the holidays??

Oh my goodness!!  2 plaids in one scarf?  Sign me up!



I LOVE the fall colors in this one. 




This picture is a little funny, because I had to zoom in to save it.  But...I stumbled upon some CUTE scarves at Forever 21 and they're under $13!!  This one also comes in a red plaid.


Another cute plaid option from Forever 21.


As much as I love a plaid scarf, I find myself reaching for scarves that look a lot like these.  You know the ones that go with almost everything in your closet?

These infinity scarves would get used a ton if they were in my closet.

These fringe scarves come in many different colors and look great with anything!

What's your favorite scarf this season?  Plaid?  Stripes?  Fringe?  
Don't forget to join the link up!! Hope you enjoyed the party!  :)  Happy Monday!  XOXO

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drink my coffee through a straw now because of you! Lol. It was a brilliant idea - I want to keep my pearly whites white! Thanks for sharing ; )

Mix and Match Mama said...

So many cute scarves!! I feel like I need them all :).

Not A Mom said...

Plaid is my favorite print for scarves and these are to die for!
Linds @ Not A Mom

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Your post is speaking straight to my heart.

Leigh Clark said...

I love the 2 plaid scarf options!! Old Navy has two really cute ones this year for a great price!!

Carrie said...

Love the scarves :) I really want the one with fall colors (yellows and oranges) but the link may not be correct. Thanks!

Kjlb37 said...

Erika, I love the plaid scarves. The fifth one down is a favorite but the link goes to the wrong scarf. Boo. Can you help a girl out? ;)

V @ X-tremely V said...

Too many cute scarves to choose from! I think I like plaid ones best :) They just scream Fall and Winter to me!

Goodbyebreadandcheese said...

I love all of those plaid scarves! I really want to do a scarf exchange with my girlfriends this year. It's such a great idea!

Unknown said...

I am still kicking myself about that cute plaid scarf you picked up that weekend! It was precious!

kimm atwood said...

Love all the plaid !!!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Hahahahaha!! Love this!

Erika Slaughter said...

Me too!!!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Thanks girl!!

Erika Slaughter said...

:)

Erika Slaughter said...

Me too!!

Erika Slaughter said...

So sorry! I just fixed it!

Erika Slaughter said...

Sorry about that! It's working now! :)

Erika Slaughter said...

I completely agree!!

Erika Slaughter said...

I highly recommend it!! You'll have a blast!

Erika Slaughter said...

Torri-we should have kept searching for another!! :)

Katie at Better Off Benedict said...

I love all of your options here :) Plaid is definitely in! I wish it wasn't going to be 80 degrees here today so I could get my scarf on #scarfaholic

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

I just bought a new red and black buffalo plaid scarf and it is TO DIE FOR!! I NEED the weather to cool down here in Georgia!!

Lea said...

Love your scarve style show and can't wait for cooler temps to start wearing them. I don't wear them much until fall. Happy week!

Elaine Welte said...

I love all the scarves you shared!!!

Katie {The Mishaps & Mayhem of a Solitary Life} said...

Love that first scarf! I may have to look into that!! And can't wait to see it on you soon!!