Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Manda Strong

Do you guys remember my friend, Manda?  I shared a little about her story last year here.  

I have a special treat for you today.  Manda is sharing her heart, her faith, her struggles, and her testimony over on Andrea's blog.  I'd love for you to read her story.  I'm praying that your heart might be touched and we can all walk away learning something from my sweet friend.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."  Deuteronomy 31:6


Leigh Clark said...

Such faith! And what a great group of girlfriends to support her so much!!

Anonymous said...

Ebby Lee Haliday passed,was a 104, realy great realotor! Glad she has a little name sake! She.was a awesome woman

Katie {The Mishaps & Mayhem of a Solitary Life} said...

Such a powerful story of faith, love and prayer. I enjoyed reading Manda's post today and am thanking God with all of you that she is Cancer Free today! Hugs and Prayers for all you sweet ladies who are such a blessing to one another!!