Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sideline Style


It's time!!  Time for college football and some CUTE outfits!  AHHH!!  I'm just ready for the CRISP fall air to make it scream, "FOOTBALL TIME" even louder!  Right?  

Every week I'll be highlighting a few teams and sharing some color-appropriate attire for certain universities.  If you have any special schools you want to see, please let me know!

Today's line-up is...

First up...
#1 Arizona State Sundevils

Who isn't mad for plaid again this year?  We all are, right!  I spotted this dress online and instantly fell in love!!  I ordered an XS (and have since returned and ordered a small).  I thought the XS was a little too short.  This dress was comfy.  Imagine it with booties, tall boots, or leggings and heels.  So cute!  It'd be perfect for an Arizona State Sundevils game...if you're a Sundevils' fan then throw on all the gold jewelry and you're ready for the game!

I wanted you guys to see it dressed up with a fur vest....Sundevils game or a holiday party?  You choose!

Dress: Here
Fur Vest:  Here
Necklace:  Mine is from Accessory Concierge last year.  I don't see anything similar this year.  Sorry!
Earrings: Here

I also ordered a second option for a Sundevils' game.  Because a girl can never have too many options, right?  ;)  This option would be PERFECT if I was nineteen and attending ASU.  hahaha!  It was (once again) a little too short.  It'd be darling as a tunic with leggings or skinny jeans.  Maybe even leather leggings?  DARLING!

Dress/Tunic:  Here
Necklace:  Here



#2 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish
For all you Notre Dame fans, I tried to give you a couple options...layers or no layers?  That's the question.  :)  Also Notre Dame fans, my cousin went recently and toured your stadium and LOVED it!

Button Up: Here
Leopard Belt:  Similar here
Vest:  Here...I thought the vest ran a little large.  I'd order a size down.



#3 Fresno State Bulldogs
When I saw this top online I instantly thought, "FOOTBALL SHIRT!!".  It was super comfy, but it does have a somewhat boxy shape.  It's a little shorter on me that what I prefer to wear, but shorter-waisted girls might love this.  A boyfriend shirt so super soft.

Varsity Top:  Here



#4 UCLA Bruins
This outfit was crazy simple, but I loved the end result.  I paired this Lush top (that comes in many different colors) with a tank, skinny jeans, and a pendant necklace.  Bam!  Ready for a Bruins' game!

Lush Top:  Here
Rebel Necklace:  Here

Okay, let me know what you guys think!  I'll try my best to have a wide variety of clothing.  Some will be modeled and others might not, but I want to hear your thoughts.


Happy 1st College Football Weekend of the Season!

30 comments:

Lauren McGreevy said...

Love these posts! I love that plaid dress especially!

Lauren
www.postgradinprogress.blogspot.com

Not A Mom said...

This makes me want to be all of those fans, I love how stylish you made football outfits! My favorites are UCLA, Notre Dame and the fur vest option with Arizona State!
Hoping to see an Auburn Tigers option!

Linds @ Not A Mom

Elizabeth said...

I love the ND outfit! I am heading up there tomorrow for the game against Texas but I might save this outfit for the game in November we are going to!
The stadium is about to get even better! They are renovating it for next year!

Narci said...

Love,love, love!! You always look so cute!! This has me so excited for College footba!!!!

Mix and Match Mama said...

I might have to abandon my Wildcats for one of those teams. Those dresses are just too cute for words!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I have that first buffalo check dress in the blue! I think it's so cute! And once again, you have a gift for matching outfits to team colors!!!! Yeah for Sideline Style!

I Like Ike said...

Yay for college football! Best time of the year! Woo Pig Soiee!!!

Kathryn said...

I love your new graphic and all your outfit pictures! You look darling in all of it! That military vest look for ND is calling my name!

Nina Fullerton said...

LOVE that second buffalo check shift dress for ASU! Even though I'm an Oregon Duck down to the core (ASU's rival), I'd wear that dress ;) If you get a chance- could you show an outfit for Oregon? Green & Yellow gets tough sometimes!

Nick & Kim + Madison & Kade said...

Love these posts! You look darling in everything!! I would love to see Boise State featured :)

Leigh Clark said...

I am loving the Notre Dame outfit!! University of Tennessee outfits are TOUGH - the bright orange is hard...but any tips you have we will take!!

Katelyn Sloan said...

You look so cute in all of those!! SO ready for fall and all that plaid!! :)

Erika Slaughter said...

Thanks Lauren!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Auburn Tigers will make an appearance. I promise. :)

Erika Slaughter said...

Elizabeth!! Oh my! That game will be so much fun! Have a blast!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Thanks, girl!

Erika Slaughter said...

I know! You might need one. ;)

Erika Slaughter said...

Don't you love it?? I don't think the online pic does it justice.

Erika Slaughter said...

Arkansas will be represented too. :)

Erika Slaughter said...

I think it is, friend! Ha!

Erika Slaughter said...

Yes ma'am!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Thank you! You got it!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Yes, TN is tough! But I'll do my very best. :)

Erika Slaughter said...

Thank you! I'm so ready for plaid!!

Megan said...

These are my favorite posts you do!! And Love the graphic!

Casey said...

I love every one of these outfits! And the Sid dresses... Swoon!! Awesome! XO - Casey @ A Little Bit of Cheer

Kim Taylor said...

Heading up to Fresno tomorrow to watch our Bulldogs play Abilene Christian! Love that top and may have to order it to see how short it is on me. But wow super cute for a Fresno State game! I am so tired of the t shirts and jerseys and I love that you put other options out there. I never thought about doing other styles in school colors! DUH ME!! Thanks again for the tip....love that shirt and GO DOGS!!

Mrs. Federico said...

Love the UCLA outfit! How about Oregon State? It's hard to do orange and black without feeling like a walking Halloween billboard. Thank you.

Kim Jones said...

Hi Erika,

Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

Kim@huntandhost.com

Dianna said...

Love the Notre Dame button up!