Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sideline Style


Happy Wednesday!!  I'm back today with another Sideline Style...helping you find the perfect outfit to wear to that upcoming football game.  Week one was fun, so I hope you enjoy this week too!

The line-up this week is...

First up this week...
#1  University of Mississippi (Ole Miss)
I ordered this plaid shirt dress in an XS and it was way too short, but I loved it so much I'm ordering it in a small and I'll report back on that size fits.  The plaid is SO cute!!  It also has a different plaid so when you cuff the sleeve you get a really cute contrast.  It could be dressed up, dressed down, or have a fur vest thrown over it.  All kinds of good options.  Again...if it wouldn't have been SO short, I would have shown you the picture.  Trust me...if you're an Ole Miss girl, this is your new gameday dress!

Plaid Shirtdress:  Here




 #2  University of Kentucky
This is a random story, but when I was a sophomore in high school our principal was subbing for our math class.  He predicted where everyone would go to college and what they would become when we grew up.  I remember him saying that I would go to the University of Kentucky.  I don't remember what he thought my occupation would be, but I do remember thinking back on that conversation my senior year and wondering if I should have applied to Kentucky.  Maybe he knew something I didn't?  hahaha!  I'm sure I would have had a blast cheering on those Wildcats...especially in this outfit!  :)

Plaid Shirt:  Exact shirt (this shirt was crazy soft and will 100% stay in my closet-loved it!)
Distressed Jeans:  Exact here.




#3  Vanderbilt
Wouldn't Nashville be such a fun place to go to college?  It's such a fun place to visit, but to go to college there too?  Win-win!  I thought this black and white dress would be perfect for a little Vanderbilt football!  I'm pictured in a small and am 5'6" or 5'7"....so it was a little too short for this mama of three.  I needed a medium for the length.  It was super comfy AND it's on sale now for under $30!!

Black and White Dress:  Exact here.




#4  University of Florida
Since I shared yesterday that I'm having Tim Tebow over for my dinner party, it's only fair that I throw around some Gator love today, right?  :)  I'm sure the Swamp doesn't require jeans and booties just yet in the season, BUT when it does you Florida fans will be ready!!

Orange Top:  Exact here.
Distressed Jeans:  Exact here.


So sorry about the lighting!  Apparently, my plan is to take pictures in every room until I find one that works.  :)  In case you missed it, Sideline Style Week 1 is here.
 Happy Week 3 of College Football!  XOXO

32 comments:

Dawn said...

What a fun series! I love to see the Clemson Tigers! 😉

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I absolutely love that treasure and bond plaid shirt! Glad you're keeping that one. SO CUTE!

Mix and Match Mama said...

I think it's super funny that he predicted your colleges and even funnier that he picked someplace kind of random for you :).

kimm atwood said...

Love that plaid shirt. So cute !

Johannah said...

Love all the outfits! =)

Anonymous said...

This is SOOOOOO FUN!!!! I love this series!!
Requesting Texas A&M please! What do you do with your maroon?!?! :)
Karen

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

Love your Vanderbilt outfit! As a University of Louisville fan and graduate, I am so glad you didn't go to UK (our in-state rival)!
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

Olivia said...

That dress is SO cute!!! Try taking pics facing sunlight...you'll get the best lighting that way. :) #bloggerpics Lol

Anonymous said...

So cute! However, as an Ole Miss alum, the girls alwYds get dressed up in a more dressier dress. That said, the plaid is great :)

Nina Fullerton said...

How is the length on the Treasure&Bond jeans? I am 5'9" and have a hard time finding jeans with enough length, but those are so darn cute!!

Queen In Between said...

You are so stinking adorable

Erika Slaughter said...

Working on it!!! Thanks Dawn!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Thank you!!!

Erika Slaughter said...

I know!!! And that I remembered that conversation!

Erika Slaughter said...

Thanks Kimm!

Erika Slaughter said...

Thank you!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Got it down, Karen!! Thank you!

Erika Slaughter said...

Hahahahaha! :)

Erika Slaughter said...

Thanks girl!! I also still have too many walls with hideous wallpaper. I'm trying to avoid those! Hahaha!

Erika Slaughter said...

I hope the small fits because that picture makes it look super casual but you could really dress it up. I'll take a picture to show you. I've been to some Ole Miss games and you girls get fancy! :)

Erika Slaughter said...

Both pairs were cuffed and I left them like that for booties or flats. If you'll wear them cuffed, I think they'd work.

Erika Slaughter said...

Ha! Thanks girl!

Anonymous said...

As a college football fan I LOVE these posts! Such cute outfits! Any chance you'll do Michigan State?

Anonymous said...

University of Tennessee! It always gives me a hard time..what to do with that orange?!

Leigh Clark said...

Yes! Vanderbilt/Nashville is such a fun place - and growing so fast we cannot keep up! I can't like your FL outfit though, as a TN fan, we do not like anything Gator!!

www.balancingbyfaith.com

Anonymous said...

Cute outfits! The lighting in the 1st pic seemed ok. The last 2 pics were harder to see.

Erika Slaughter said...

I had the lighting ALL wrong!!!

Lisa C said...

How did you like the last shirt? I see you have on a cami (and I'd wear one too). It looks cute.

Erika Slaughter said...

I would order a size up. I got a small and it was a little tight under the arms. I thought it was cute and great for an orange/blue school.

Rachel Dean said...

LOVE the UF outfit :) gooo gators!!

Katie {The Mishaps & Mayhem of a Solitary Life} said...

I just bought the black and white striped dress!! So cute....love these posts of yours!!

Alyssa Albany said...

Ohio State Buckeyes!!! :)