Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sideline Style

Happy First Official Day of Fall, Y'all!  I usually don't use the word y'all, but I live in Texas.  I thought it was appropriate today.  :)

As much as I want to be sportin' jeans, booties, a sweater, and scarf, I've just gotta face it.  I'd sweat to death if I wore that here today.  So today I'm sharing some fabulous transitional pieces.  They can be worn now or later when it really is chilly and feeling like fall.

Our line-up today...

First up...
#1  Texas A and M University

You Aggie fans are for real!  You don't mess around and I love that about you!  Some of my VERY favorite football games ever have been attended in Kyle Field.  Just for fun...

Maybe one of this hottest games EVER!!  Whew!  We were hot!  (I'm wearing red and black because they played our Arkansas State Indians).

Floral Top:  Exact here. (This top could be worn with a coral cami in the spring and would look like a spring shirt.  Super versatile!)

KenLee Cait is offering 10% off to all my readers with the code ERIKA10!!  



#2  Penn State

This top was not quite a tunic on me, but plenty long.  I have a small, so if you're short, it could possibly be a tunic for you.  I loved the lace detailing on the sleeves.

Lace Top:  Exact top here.




#3 University of Alabama

I'm a sucker for some houndstooth, so I enjoy putting that in my Alabama gameday get-up.  However, I thought this cardigan was cute and since it's short sleeves, I think it could really be the perfect piece for a game in Alabama!

Lace Cardigan:  Exact here.
Jeans:  Exact here. (I'd suggest sizing down one.)



#4  Baylor University

The first high school babysitter my kiddos had went to Baylor.  Anytime she comes to visit she has them giving that bear claw for days.

Gold/Leopard Tunic:  Exact here.  I'm super long wasted and this could have been a tunic on me.

Don't forget KenLee Cait is 10% off with the code ERIKA10.

Hope you football fans have a great day!!

17 comments:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I loved that floral top on you yesterday! SO CUTE!

Mix and Match Mama said...

That leopard top is so cute!! Love, love, love it!

Not A Mom said...

I love the baylor top and the alabama cardigan!

Linds @ Not A Mom

kimm atwood said...

Love the leopard top ! Adorable !

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! You always look so put together, and I love your hair!

Elizabeth said...

Does the leopard top come in maternity sizes 😉

iamom23 said...

You are so cute! Now, let's get some Iowa Hawkeye gear on here! 😊 Brandi

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

Fun post! All of those outfits are perfect for this time of year when it's not summer anymore but fall really hasn't arrived yet either!
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

Kristina (Ms.Modify) said...

I love these posts you do! Love LOVE the leopard top!

Erin Ressler said...

Loving the gold and leopard tunic, but for Mizzou, not Baylor :)

Leigh Clark said...

I love the Tunic!! Too cute....I keep holding my breath for the TN week!! ;)

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

I love that Penn State tunic! I wouldn't mind having that even though I'm a Dawgs fan! :o)

Queen In Between said...

Baylor top is my fave! I actually did an Aggie gameday style post today. Loving your new graphic...this is so perfect for you!

Megan said...

Love the Floral top! Thanks and gig 'Em!

Anonymous said...

Northwestern Wildcats next? Purple looks good on EVERYONE! :) Thanks.

christina @ the new mrs said...

I love wearing navy and white all weekend long when were in state college and that top would be perfect for this weekend the night out before the Penn State game! Great looks!

Brianna Persson said...

Great post!!! Love the three points you made about being a great girlfriend. So true!!