Monday, October 26, 2015

Favorite Things Party

Happy Monday!!  I love ringing in a Monday with a PARTY!  Andrea and I are sharing our Favorite Things today!  Our Favorite Finds Under $50 are on the list!!  What have you found lately that you're loving??  Please share!!



I ordered this plaid flannel that's way under $50 from Old Navy last week.  It's definitely a new favorite.  I ordered it in a small tall (because I have a long torso).  The length is great!  



I recently finished this book, For the Love.  If you're going to read only one book this year, read this one!!!!


I snagged one of these tees in light blue earlier in the year and since then have ordered two more.  They're the perfect loose fitting tee and well under $50!



This is one of my favorite finds under $50!  I have it in black and it can almost span every season.  

This gold reindeer pillow is so cute for Christmas!!  And...under $50!


There's also a collection of "primitive" pillows that are vintage looking and I love them all.



If you're a size 9, go check these out NOW!  These booties are 60% off making them under $50!  Perfect for the upcoming holidays!



And be still my buffalo-plaid loving heart!!

Those are a few of my favorite finds!!  Please join us and link up with your faves!  Happy Monday!!

For our upcoming parties...


14 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I love, love, loved For the Love! I also love those buffalo plaid plates. I might need those...

Narci said...

How cute are those booties and those orecious napkins??? Love those favorite finds! :)

Haley Bishop said...

I JUST ordered that flannel yesterday (of course small Tall for me too :) And that book, ahhhh!!!!!!!

Elaine Welte said...

I love that deer pillow! And yall totally need to remind me on Fridays about the link ups! I never seen to remember!!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I have the burlap version of that reindeer pillow in my cart right now! And that yellow plaid shirt was SO CUTE on you!!!!!

kimm atwood said...

Love that reindeer pillow. And old navy has the best shirts! It was one of my favorite finds too!

Leigh Clark said...

Check out the H&M holiday pillow covers - $5.99-$12.99 for some really cute covers!!

Queen In Between said...

Wasn't For the Love the best? I used up an entire highlighter and need to go back and make some notes.

Olivia said...

I just got that book in the mail last night. Can't wait to start it sometime!

Dianna said...

I recently bought two flannel shirts from Old Navy and love them!

Megan said...

I love those buffalo plaid plates!!!

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Those buffalo plaid plates are so adorable! I think I need those!

Renee King said...

How did I not know that Old Navy had tall shirts. I, too, have a long torso and all the cute plaid shirts seem to be too short for me. I will def have to get one of these so it will be long enough to do a half-tuck. #longtorsoproblems

Lindsey @ Brushing our way through life said...

I love flannel shirts right now and Old Navy clothes are the best! That reindeer pillow is adorable!