Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!  Andrea, Narci, and I are teaming up again to share our Friday Favorites!

My week could pretty much be summed up like this...
I was slowly watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix.  As soon as I hit Season Three, I was HOOKED and may have even figured out how to watch while I'm taking a shower.  #ridiculous 

It was a little slow for me...until Season Three.  Now I just want to sit and watch until I'm finished with the entire series.

We had dinner at a local Italian restaurant last weekend and this guy was a FAN of the spaghetti.



KenLee Cait Boutique has some CUTE fall clothes in stock right now.  Don't forget to use the code ERIKA10 at checkout for 10% off your purchase.





My crew and I have Sunday brunch.  The weather was AMAZING!  It was a tad sunny, but think perfect temperatures and a cool breeze.



On Tuesday, I asked you guys for your favorite Trader Joe's recommendations.  You guys delivered in a BIG way!!  Be sure to read the comments to see all the recommendations.




My favorite bow shop, One Stop Bow Shop, is offering Monthly Bow Boxes!  Who wouldn't love a new box of bows each month?  Casey makes the BEST bows!




 Sunday before church I took six pictures.  Yes, I said SIX.  And this was the best I got.  haha!




On Saturday, the kiddos, M, and I watched football my very favorite way....at a restaurant with iced tea and yummy food.  We were there during the TX/OU game.  People were cheering (notice the guy's hands behind them).  The atmosphere was fabulous!



Have a GREAT weekend!!  XOXO

15 comments:

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

Gilmore Girls is hands down my all time favorite show. And you'll love the rest of the series. Oh my, it's really just getting started!! I really can't get enough of Lorelai and Rory's back and forth comic chatter. Okay, enough. Yay for the weekend!

Narci said...

We are on the same wavelength this week!! I have been chain watching while I work all day. I have one thought: why won't Christopher just go away??? I am done with him! I'm on the end of season 5, I think. :)

Mix and Match Mama said...

Oh Erika! That Gilmore Girls quote cracked me up! I am so glad that you're finally addicted too!! And thanks for giving Casey a shout out! She is so sweet and does make the best bows!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I guess I'm going to have to start wearing bows because DANG THOSE BOWS ARE CUTE!

kimm atwood said...

Love that cute spaghetti face !!!!

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

LOVE Gilmore Girls! Isn't it funny how creative you can get on how to watch shows your currently obsessed with?! Happy Friday!
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

Alexandra S said...

I did the same thing with Gilmore Girls! I was hooked and started watching while I was working on freelance ha

Jenny said...

I still have yet to watch any Gilmore Girls but I keep hearing so many good things...oh how I wish we had netflix sometimes!

Queen In Between said...

I seriously just started watching GG on Monday when the kids had a day off of school. I was hooked after the pilot episode. I want to be witty and have one liners so bad. Have a beautiful weekend Erika!

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

DANG, I guess I'm gonna have to binge watch Gilmore Girls!!!! I've never watched any of it, but everyone always says it's soooo good. Hubs and I are currently binge watching Parenthood and I absolutely cannot get enough of it! I'm gonna be so sad when it's over.

Olivia said...

I love that dress! We need to do another Friday night soon! Bowen and that spaghetti...so cute!

Sara said...

Erika- you led me right to KenLeeCait! I'm two orders in and have the dress in your post today. I say thank you; my husband gives you the side eye!!!

clatk said...

Based on the way the game went, I'm guessing that guy's a Longhorn!! Hook 'em!

Megan said...

Love me some Gilmore Girls!! And clearly I'm going to need a girl...that bow box is amazing!

Mariah K said...

Ebby Lee always has the cutest outfits! If baby #2 is another girl I will definitely have to sign up for that bow subscription!

Mariah
www.faithandfashionblog.blogspot.com