Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hey!  Hey!  It's Friday!  We have friends coming to visit today, a tee-ball game, a big outing planned tomorrow, and a three-day weekend.  Everyone is stoked about it being Friday in my house.  :)

Andrea, Narci, and I have teamed up again to bring you our Friday Favorites!

This is how they each genuinely feel about Mondays....one thinks he's too cool for Mondays, one is stoked, and the other wants to be inside with all his people.  #anyguesses   And we have no clue how to dress in this weather.  Seriously, no clue.  Bowen chose this puffer coat because it was a bit chilly in the morning and he thought it paired nicely with is plaid shorts?  ha!  Pictures like these are my FAVORITE!


Some of my FAVORITE girl clothes...Matilda Jane!!  Andrea and her trunk keeper are giving back 25% of their sales through the weekend to Scottish Rite Hospital.  Matilda Jane Fans...now is the time to order!


On Tuesday, Bowen's preschool class got to see a firetruck up close and personal.  His teachers also brought him this cool hat.  He was stoked!!  #thenstrephit  #ithitfast  #doingsomuchbetternow  Hearing him talk about his day is a FAVORITE!

Yesterday....the comments I got from YOU were my FAVORITE!  Thank you!!  You guys are so positive, uplifting, and seriously the best!  Thank YOU!!

A FAVORITE way to fall asleep is going to happen in just a bit.  I'm finishing this blog post late Thursday night and I hear lots of thunder and rain.  The best sleep is happening now.  :)

Last week was the big kids' Fun Run at school.  Ebby Lee was so pumped about getting to do it and Nixon was a little nervous.  Bowen and I got to cheer them on.  They did great!  Getting to be a part of these little moments is my FAVORITE!  (Ebby Lee is the one running in the middle with the red sweatband.)

Thanks for stopping by, today!  Have a GREAT weekend!!

10 comments:

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

Falling asleep to thunder and rain IS the best!! :)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I was all excited about sleeping during the rainstorm as well...but I didn't hear anything! Bummer. Oh well, it also means that C stayed up in his bedroom all night long because there wasn't any thunder, so I should be thankful!

Mix and Match Mama said...

That first pic of your kids on Monday still makes me laugh every time I see it! The shorts and puffers crack me up. Texas weather is so darn confusing!

Narci said...

That rain was amazing last night!! Also, Bowen looks orecious in his fire hat!! Have a great weekend!!

Kelli @ A Deeper Joy said...

The puffer jacket and the shorts....adorable! That picture is a keeper!

Megan said...

I'm loving all this rain and sleeping weather!! Yay!!

Queen In Between said...

Isn't Boosterthon so much fun?!! We do this at my daughter's school too and the kids really get into it. My favorite thing is every single child has the opportunity to feel they are doing something to support their school. I am the treasurer for our PTO and every year I get teared up when I see a child who truly does not have much to give but turns in a baggy with change they have managed to gather....this year I had one for 36 cents. So empowering for these kids to know they are making a difference for their school no matter the size!

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

I LOOOOVE thunderstorms! That's the best way to sleep!

Rachel - Floral and Fudge said...

I love Bowen in the fire hat! Strep--oh no!
Hope you have a great weekend, Slaughters!!

Molly Middleton said...

I slept like a baby last night. The rain strangely makes me happy. Now I just want to cuddle up in a blanket with fuzzy socks and watch Gilmore girls or something haha! #perfectfridaynight I hope y'all enjoy your weekend!