Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  Yay for Halloween weekend!

Like every Friday, my girls, Andrea and Narci, and I are joining forces to bring you our favorites.  :)

Last Friday evening the Slaughters got boo'd.  This bucket was FULL of goodies.

This pack of teeth was by far our FAVORITE thing.  We laughed and laughed at each other.  Bowen tried.  His teeth were too big.  His mouth was too small.  He gagged and gagged.  ha!



Late Friday night, we had some friends arrive in town to spend the night.  Rebecca and I met at a bowl game when our husbands were officiating together.  They live just a couple hours away, so she brought her boys down for a little fun.  We got up on Saturday and headed to Legoland.  We were Legoland newbies and super pumped!  Right after this picture, Bowen walked right through the lake you see pictured behind them.

When you walk into the doors of Legoland, the first thing you come to is a fun ride!  I'm all about the rides.

The front of my Lego car looks nice and patrolled, doesn't it?  Bowen was ready!  hahaha!

And Nixon was too!  We were on the lookout for trolls who had taken the Lego princess.

We got to watch a 4-D movie complete with water and wind gusts....Bowen was NOT a fan of the water or the wind gusts.

He was a fan of the glasses though.

These two were just a couple months apart-both first graders and both lovers of Lego Land!  ha!

Ebby Lee was pumped about the princess area.  Unfortunately, it looked way cooler on the map.  :(  There was a small table to build something and this...

a karaoke area where Nixon had a blast!  He was jammin' to "Party in the U.S.A.".

This is Bowen's "my car isn't in last place" face.

And one last ride to end our experience at Lego Land....that's the mall you see through that big glass window.  It's still crazy to me that all that stuff was inside a mall.

I was his co-pilot on this ride.

Mini-land might have been my FAVORITE part.  How do they do that with Legos???

For sure the kid's FAVORITE....this little ninja training exhibit where they had to dodge the lasers!  If you're in the DFW area, you should definitely check it out!!



Ebby Lee went to a birthday party this weekend.  Birthday parties and painting are two of her FAVORITES!  She loved it!!



My FAVORITE star student of the week!  #hessotough



Baseball season is fun, but it's even more fun with some of my FAVORITES to share it with!  Love spending nights at the ballpark with these mamas!



One-on-one time with Nixon is always a FAVORITE.  We were both a bit scared of feeding the animals.  hahaha!

Pumpkin patch field trip 2015 is in the books!

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Hope you have the best weekend and Happy Halloween!!


10 comments:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

So I feel like the worst mom ever that we've never taken Carter to Lego land. Gonna have to remedy that asap! Looks like fun!

Narci said...

What a fun weekend!! Legoland is so fun!!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Such a fun week!! I don't blame Ebby Lee for wanting to have a party at Legoland! I want to go there now too!

Katie {The Mishaps & Mayhem of a Solitary Life} said...

Legoland looks like so much fun!! I need to get there!! Have a great

Leigh Clark said...

I am always in awe of what can be made from Legos - so fun! Ebby Lee's party looks like so much fun too!!

Megan said...

Legoland looks way fun!! And I'm impressed with Ebby Lee's painting

Rachel - Floral and Fudge said...

Legoland--how cool!
Birthday party painting sounds so fun!
I love that baseball moms photo. I hope my boys like baseball! :)

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

I sure do wish that we had a Lego Land closer to us... my four year old has recently taken an interest and he would LOVE it!

Hope you guys have a wonderful Halloween weekend!

cmcdonald said...

Your hair. Omg. The cutest messy ponytails ever. Obsessed!!

Jen Arthur said...

Oh, my kids would LOVE Lego land. Sounds like a dream come true for them! This was my first time linking up to this party and it is so fun! I'm excited to go check out a bunch of new blogs!
xo, jen @ wwww.bellenbrooks.com