Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Sideline Style

Can you believe this is week 9 for college football??  After this post, we should refer to week 9 as the week of the vest.  Trust me.  You'll see.  This season is flying by!  Every week I choose a couple teams (usually from the schools you recommend) and then choose some outfit choices for Game Day at those colleges.  This week I have four great ones for you...


#1 North Carolina State University

I must tell you I ordered a ton of vests for two reasons...
1.  To share them all with you.
2.  I love all the vests and I couldn't choose just one.

I only got one picture of myself in a vest because of this...
Poor guy felt bad yesterday afternoon.  We went to the doctor and got a strep diagnosis.  I mean...isn't his sick face pitiful?  Don't worry, he has meds and is snuggled up in my bed today getting all kinds of rest.


#2 University of North Texas
For the Mean Green, I went for a much sportier look in this vest.  I think these sporty frost free vests are so cute over workout clothes.  I was pumped when I spotted one at Old Navy.  It also comes in several other colors.


#3 Texas Tech University

The one outfit I got to really create for the week.  This quilted vest was definitely one of my faves.  Do you hear it?  It's my vest screaming, "Go Red Raiders!".  hahaha!




#4 Clemson University
The very perfect vest for a Clemson football game, right?  In person, this blue is just as pretty as you see online.  Imagine a cute little orange tee or some orange jewelry paired with this vest??  So cute!

Happy Week 9 (A.K.A. Happy Week of the Vest), Girls!!  
XOXO

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

clemsons colors are PURPLE, orange and white. no blue.

Mix and Match Mama said...

I just love a vest :). And I hope Bowen is doing much better today!

Chastity McNair said...

I've been waiting for you to do one for Tech! So, as a Red Raider I can hear that vest screaming!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Oh no, Clemson fans!! I'm so sorry!! I promise a redo soon!

Narci said...

Such cute vests!!! Hope Bowen is feeling better today too!!

Elizabeth said...

This makes me want to go buy 4 new vests!! :) thanks for sharing!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I'm with you...love ALL the vests!!!!!!!!!

kimm atwood said...

Love a vest! Hope Bowen is feeling better today!

Kel said...

I challenge you to do UNC-Chapel Hill. Light blue has been tricky this fall!

Leigh Clark said...

The pitiful face is too much!! I laughed too at the Clemson vest -- very cute, but not sure the Clemson girls would wear to a game...they need purple and orange! :) I found a cute plaid flannel at Old Navy to wear to my UT games!!

Pam A. said...

Go Wolfpack! I was so happy to see you feature NCSU! Love all the vests and love reading your blog also!!!

KacyRae said...

Where are my Huskers?! :) I'm loving these posts!

Queen In Between said...

Hope your sweet boy is better soon! He is even adorable with the pitiful face!

Megan said...

Poor baby. Hope he feels better soon!!

Kristen said...

But that blue is perfect of the Gators! Just throw in some orange 😀🐊💙