Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Top Three

I've said it before and I'm saying it again...this year is flying by!!  I can't believe Halloween week is here!!  How did it happen so quickly?  Anyway, I hope you girls have the best week hanging with your people.  :)

Today, I'm sharing something fun....my top three reasons I enjoy blogging!!

Here are my top three....

#1 YOU
You girls are the best!!  You are so encouraging, give the best advice, and have the most awesome recommendations!  You are by my far my favorite thing about blogging.  I love having this fun little group of friends.  You guys are seriously the best!  I love blogging because of YOU!


#2 Memories
Back in the day I was a scrapbooker.  I mean legit scrapbook parties until midnight kind of scrapbooker.  Then I graduated college, started working, had a husband, and no time for all that.  Blogging is a fabulous way for my family in Missouri to keep up with my kiddos AND for us as a family to look back on the olden days.  :)


#3  Bloggers
This blogging community is a super tight knit group.  I'm so blessed to be able to call many other bloggers out there "friend"!!  Getting to collaborate with other bloggers has been so much fun and I look forward to getting to contact with lots of other ladies!

And...it's super fun getting to do this with these girls!!!

Okay, bloggers...your turn!!  What's YOUR favorite thing about blogging??

14 comments:

Not A Mom said...

Totally agree! The blogging community includes the most welcoming people! I love it!

Linds @ Not A Mom

Mix and Match Mama said...

I love the community of women! Blogging is such a positive and encouraging outlet for me. I love this little blogging world so much!

Narci said...

Love doing this with you, too! :) xoxo

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I have some blogger friends that say blogging is isolating a little bit because their friends don't really get it. Well HELLO! I don't have that problem! It's so much fun that so many of my close friends blog!

Leigh Clark said...

I love the ideas and tips that come from blogging - as a busy, full-time working mama, I love finding recipes, shopping tips, books to read, devotions to study, etc. from the blogging world. Combine that with the women I would welcome into my own home - it's a win/win!!

kimm atwood said...

I love the awesome blogging community. I have loved getting to know so many wonderful women. I love the support and encouragement that is given to one another! Great post today Erika !

Queen In Between said...

Totally agree....best part is the beautiful people (inside and out) I have encountered. I was also a "real" scrapbooker...still holding on a little to that but blogging is totally an easy way to record memories for my family and special notes to my kid that I hope they will be able to cherish someday.

Olivia said...

Agreed! Glad to call you "friend!" :)

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

I agree!! I adore this blogging community so much! I just started blogging earlier this year and I'm completely hooked. Plus I've always loved taking pictures, so I might as well display them somehow, right?

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

I heart you!!! You encourage me so! xx

Candice Ibarra said...

Reading yours and shays blogs is one of the first things I do in the morning! You girls are great!

live compassionately said...

I don't have a blog (well, I do, but I haven't updated it in YEARS!) but I love keeping up with you and your darling family! I also feel like you're a friend even though we've never met!

amandabarham2 said...

Hey! I just wanted to leave a comment to let you know that I emailed you a quick question about R+F. I know your email is kinda messed up and I wasn't sure when you would see it! Have a great day.
Amanda

Seri Roth said...

My favorite part has to be the blogging community! I love all the support out there.


- Seri
www.Serisblog.com