Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy FRIDAY!!

The kids and I decided to tag along to Tab's football game this weekend, so we're living it up in a hotel room this weekend.  #mykidsarepumped  #iamtoo

Andrea, Narci, and I are sharing our favorites.  I'm sharing a FAVORITE series that I missed out on sharing earlier this week.

Today I'm changing it up a bit.  Partly because I'm reading a book about change and thought it'd be fun.  And partly because I didn't order these clothes in enough time.  ha!  #keepinitreal

My plan was to show some goodies from J.Crew Factory and instead of ordering and trying them on at home I decided to head to the store and show you some dressing room selfies.  I must tell you I went into the store for YOU and came out with goodies for ME.  haha!  What happened?

Here's the line-up...

#1 University of Colorado
I'm sure a football game in Colorado would require more than a skirt with some bare legs showing, but the colors SCREAMED "University of Colorado" so I thought I'd share.

Sweater:  Here
Pencil Skirt: Here

I'd for sure add over-the-top gold jewelry.  Just so they know who I'm cheering for.  :)

I wanted you to see the gold stripe on the side.  :)

I wanted you to see another option for the skirt. 

Chambray Top:  Here

#2 University of Tennessee
Ok, Tennessee've been waiting for this and I must tell you-your colors are TOUGH!  I know this plaid shirt has blue and green as well as your orange, but it's the PERFECT orange!  If you click on the link there's another color option that's blue, white, and a bigger orange stripe.  This top is flannel, soft, and absolutely perfect!  I loved the fit.

This top is also a good orange, but I didn't like the fit as much.  If flannel isn't your thing, then this one might be for you.

These are the jeans (not from J.Crew Factory just what I was wearing yesterday).

Because a puffer makes everything better, right??

#3 University of Georgia
Bulldog fans...isn't this shirt cute?  Again, I know it's not JUST red, black, and white, BUT this look could go from Game Day to Christmas dinner in a flash.  Forget work to weekend outfits.  Think Game Day to Christmas.  :)  This shirt is actually a popover, flannel, and again has the best fit.

Again...the puffer makes everything better.  Kind of like queso or Nutella?

Thanks for shopping with me today!

Have a great weekend!


kelly said...

You're right! The puffer turned "boring" into "super cute"!! Love it!

Veronica-VeroSays! said...

Love how the puffy vest looks! It pulls the outfit together! Very pretty! Xo

Elizabeth said...

I'm not a Georgia fan but I am a fan of that plaid shirt!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Mix and Match Mama said...

Your line about queso or Nutella made me laugh out loud! So funny!

Narci said...

Puffers and Queso! They do make everything better!! :) love all of there outfits today!! :)

Maddy Haggerty said...

Love this series! is there anyway you could add Kstate into your series if you aren't planning on it already?!

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

You're the cutest. Loving the chambray & plaid!! xx

Kelli @ A Deeper Joy said...

Oh I love that puffer vest!!

Jenny said...

All of that plaid makes me happy! :) Have a great weekend!

Stacy said...

I love the plaid and puffer vest look! I live in Tennessee so orange plaid is actually a thing around here. I always think it's cute but I've never convinced myself to buy! It would be perfect with the vest though so maybe I need a new Saturday outfit :)

Melanie said...

Oooo what pretty outfits! I have to admit I don't own any flannel shirts! Maybe this year I have to break out and buy some! =)

Have a great weekend!

Melanie | Toots + Dill

Queen In Between said...

It's are adorable! I have had the last plaid in my cart forever! Love all these choices.

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...


Leigh (Balancing By Faith) said...

Haha, our poor TN orange is just rough!! Unfortunately pairing blue with orange then appears to be a Florida color, and TN fans just can't do that!! I LOL'd - here are two okay shirts - but what about these JEANS!!!! So true!!

Kathryn Turner said...

Go dawgs! :)

Polka Dot Blossom said...

I love your sideline style posts and this one was so fun because of the change up! And the clothes were so cute and I'm not even a fan of those teams! :D Great post!!

Paula said...

Yay, that won't fly for TN! Cute shirt though!

Aja said...

This Gator thought the same thing! And as precious as those clothes are, to me they're not spirited enough for me for game day. I'm talking bright Gator blue shorts (bc, Florida heat) and a Gator ornate top with all Gator jewelry. Subtlety isn't really an SEC trait, am I right?!?