Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sideline Style

Happy Wednesday!!  You know what's coming up?  A college football game!!  No matter when...Thursday night or Saturday I have the perfect Gameday Gear for you!  And the awesome thing about today is EVERY single items that's featured is on SALE!!!  I'm already getting into the Christmas spirit over here.  Santa (MIGHT) have made her first big gift purchase yesterday.  #itsgoindownforreal

So with Christmas on the brain all these items would be awesome for Game Day or as a gift!

The line-up for today...


#1 University of Michigan
This coat is "mustard" and not exactly "maize", but it's on sale!!!  Which is always a bonus, right??  

Hello?  Michigan fans?  This is the watch for YOU!!  This watch is on major sale and it's SO cute!!



#2  University of South Carolina
This cardigan is 50% off, which makes it GREAT for Game Day or a Christmas present!


Gamecock Fans...the PERFECT necklace for an upcoming game!!  Or...the PERFECT stocking stuffer?!  These Kendra Scott necklaces are on sale for under $30!




#3 Michigan State University
This darling mixed media jacket is on sale for 55% off!  Another great Game Day jacket or the perfect Christmas gift!

I bought these jeans recently and I LOVE them!  They're crazy comfy and look so cute!  And...on SALE!



#4 Clemson University
I totally messed up a couple weeks ago and disappointed every Clemson fan who reads the blog.  Girls, I am SO sorry!!  I tried to be crazy organized and made something with all the schools you guys asked for back in August.  I put the wrong colors for Clemson on that list.  Totally a mistake!  So sorry!!  So when I was choosing Game Day gear I just went by that sheet.  I think this purple tunic would be comfy, cute, AND is on sale!  Wahoo!  Paired with some skinny jeans and cute booties..you are set!



This cute coral/blue plaid shirt was recently marked down!  This was just an added bonus.  haha!  I mean why oh why isn't there a team with CORAL as the team color??

Thanks for stopping by today!!  XOXO

13 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I need the watch and the plaid shirt! I looove them both!!

Lauren McGreevy said...

My Clemson heart is happy ;) Thanks, Erika!!

Lauren
http://postgradinprogress.blogspot.com

Narci said...

So cute!!! I love that mixed media jacket!! Fun!!!

Not A Mom said...

yay for the michigan options! that coat is to die for!
Linds @ Not A Mom

Kara said...

That plaid shirt is adorable! I love these ideas.

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

That coat is greatness!

kimm atwood said...

Love that coat !

Lynn {A Taste of Country} said...

The link for the last shirt goes to the destroyed boyfriend jeans. So many cute options in this post though!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

All these picks are so cute! Love the mustard coat!

Susieutk84 said...

Could you include The University of Tennessee next go round? We love our orange down here! Most appreciated if you do!

Leigh Clark said...

Love that mustard coat. Still waiting on the Tennessee post....maybe I can help you out!!! :)

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

That coat is not even my team's colors, but boy is it gorgeous! I'm loving some mustard this fall!

Goodbyebreadandcheese said...

It's funny, I'm heading to the Browns game tomorrow and actually thought of you when I planned my orange shirt, brown boots and orange, brown, and cream plaid scarf! They're not likely to win but at least I'll look cute, lol!