Monday, December 28, 2015

Favorite Things

Hey Ladies!!  Today is our very last Favorite Things link-up of the YEAR!  Andrea and I are sharing our Favorite Organizational Tool.  To be honest, this is not my strong suit.  I have to try HARD to stay organized.  I'm going to be reading through all your suggestions....that's for sure.  :)


This is my favorite way to stay organized....my Erin Condren planner.
Before purchasing this planner, I had one from Target.  I lost it.  I'd forget to write in it.  It was no help.  I think once I bit the bullet and got a nice planner there was no way I was going to waste my money.  I keep everything in this planner....our day-to-day life, Tab's football schedule, our dinner menu, my blog calendar, and on and on.  Seriously, now if I lost this planner I'd be in TROUBLE!  

This definitely isn't earth-shattering, but it's the way this mama of three keeps us organized.

Now, if someone could help me figure out how to get my washing machine to quit eating our socks, that'd be great.  :)


Thank you to everyone who participated in our parties throughout the year!  Andrea and I are sad to see this series go, but we have a new link-up for us in 2016!  I CANNOT WAIT!  You have to join us....

On the last Monday of the month, we'll be having a little girl talk and chatting about a different topic.  Here's our list...

Looking forward to chatting it up in 2016 with you ladies! 

-Erika XOXO



6 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I love a new series! I can't wait to see it evolve this next year!

Narci said...

Love Erin Condren!! All of her stuff is so amazing! Xo

kimm atwood said...

Loved this link up this year! Looking forward to 2016! And if I don't write it down, you can pretty much guarantee I'll forget it! Have a great week !

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Ooooh! A new series! Fun! And once, I thought I had lost my Erin Condren planner, and I thought I might have a panic attack. FOR REAL.

Leigh said...

I bought one of those planners, wrote in it for one week and then sat it on a shelf and found it last month. It was from 2013. My life is in my phone and when my phone died and my backup didn't work, it was devastating to me. I do have a tip for socks. I put my kids socks in lingerie bags to wash and dry them. Keeps them all together and I haven't lost one yet!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Too funny! I picked my EC planner too! That is about the only way I stay organized!