Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Ghost of Christmas Past

The Ghost of Christmas Past stopped by today to share some past Slaughter Christmases with you.  :)

2014


2013-Bowen was fast asleep napping during picture time. 


2012-I laugh at this picture every time I see it.  I look a little odd kneeling by myself, but I had a three-week-old.  We're lucky everyone was wearing weather appropriate clothes.  haha!

2011-Who does Nixon look like to you??  

2010-my memory can conjure up pretty much nothing about this entire year.  Two babies?  I was running on fumes.


First Christmas as a family of three...didn't last long.  :)

2008

2007-To me will always be the year Tab grew out his hair.  For just a short while before it was gone again.  hahaha!  #hewantedahaircuteveryweek #aintnobodygottimeforthat

Hope you enjoyed that little walk down memory lane!  Merry Christmas, Girls!!  XOXO

9 comments:

kelly said...

I'm not sure who Nixon looks like but it seems like Ebby Lee might favor you? I like tabs hair grown out! You are just so pretty - your face seems to shine! : )

Mix and Match Mama said...

I remember that brief period when Tab had hair! That's so funny! Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

kimm atwood said...

Merry Christmas Erika!

Narci said...

Aw!! Love seeing pictures from Christmas pasts!! Have a great time with family, girl!! Xoxo

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

What a fun walk down memory lane! And every time I see a picture of baby Nixon I cannot believe how he and Bowen could seriously be twins!!!!!! Miss you!!!

Leigh (Balancing By Faith) said...

So sweet to see your family grow through the years - what blessings! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

Love seeing all these throwback photos! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

Courtney@PancakesandSparkles said...

Merry Christmas, I love taking a look down memory lane, especially at the old photos ha!

Queen In Between said...

Such a cute idea!