Monday, December 14, 2015

Seeing RED

Today I'm seeing RED!!!  With Christmas being only eleven days away, (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??) I'm sharing some favorite RED finds!!

Just this weekend I pulled out all the presents I had stashed in the tops of closets and under the stairs.  I wrote down everyone just to make sure I didn't leave anyone off my list. 

Are you finished with presents for your kids' teachers?  the babysitter?  your niece?  your daughter?  your sister?  Here's a little roundup of my some fabulous RED items that just might be the perfect Christmas gift.




I got the shorter Minnetonka slippers last year and loved them.  Before last year I hadn't worn slippers EVER!  I never realized how much I'd love them.  I'm addicted.  I love my other Minnetonkas but lost one in the move.  :(  These RED ones look even warmer because of the "high top" style so to speak.  




If your family is like ours then you're up and at 'em early on Christmas morning.  Even though we're opening presents bright and early and usually before I've even washed my face, I always feel a little more put together in some cute pajamas...preferably RED.



What's more festive than a RED beanie at Christmas time??






I've shopped on Etsy for years, but why have I never thought to search there for pillows??  Instead of searching stores for the right color/design, I'm going to start ordering from Etsy the EXACT color/pattern I'm looking for.



As I was searching Etsy for the cutest pillow covers, I came across this ADORABLE RED buffalo plaid headwrap.  Isn't it darling??  The baby is precious too!  :)



And of course, who doesn't love a little RED served up this way?  :)

How are you seeing RED this Christmas season??

11 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Um, I'll take one of each please! All of that red makes my heart happy!

Narci said...

Cute, cute pillows!!! Love!

kimm atwood said...

Every year I always seem to give someone on my list a pair of red plaid pajamas. They just seem so Christmassy to me !

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Everything is so festive! I love that necklace (duh!) and I think I'm going to order your pajamas for myself!!!

crazymom said...

Love Love love! I love all things red! Love this post today.

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

Oh I want it all... lol

Little Bits of Joy Blog said...

Those slippers!!!! So cute and the red is perfect. This was a fun post!!

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

All great ideas & very festive!! I can't believe Christmas is so close!!!
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

Elaine Welte said...

I love the hat and the slippers!

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

Love those pjs!!!! And the red cups. Always the red cups. :)
xx

Queen In Between said...

I actually tried on that buffalo plaid onesie...it is amazingly cozy but I could not get past the the hell my family would give me. haha