Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Show and Tell



The very first Show and Tell Tuesday of the YEAR!  In case you're new to these parts, twice a month, my girl, Andrea, hosts a Show and Tell party.  We all share about our homes, families, or selves just depending on the topic and then we link-up.  It's always a great time and I don't think this year will disappoint.  Andrea chose some fabulous topics!

Today is all about me.  I could take this a million ways, but I thought I'd keep it simple.  :)

I'm Erika...

-Wife to Tab

-Mama to Ebby Lee (6), Nixon (5), and Bowen (3)

-I'm a Rodan + Fields' Consultant

-And a blogger over here five days a week.

-I'm a Christian and I try to live my life so that others can see Jesus in me.

-I enjoy all the typical girly things...shopping, manicures, pedicures, and all things reality television.

-You might recognize some of my besties.  Trust me...I have the best set of girlfriends!

-We moved into a new home earlier this summer and we're slowly but surely working on renovations.  I'm expecting us to be all finished by 2030.  :)  ha!

Other posts about me:
I didn't make any earth shattering resolutions this year.  Mine is simple.  My word this year is "Better".  I want to be a better...
-wife
-friend
-mom
-servant
-encourager
-daughter
-listener
-helper
-neighbor
-teacher
-student

No matter what the subject is....I just want to be better.  We're given one shot on this earth.  I want to do the very best I can.  That's it.  Pretty simple.


Show-and-Tell posts from 2015:

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  
Happy Tuesday!  XOXO

16 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I can't imagine you being better at anything. I think you're pretty perfect in all of your roles. I love how you strive to serve Him the most...that my friend is a walking testimony to me day in and day out. xo

Narci said...

What a great intro, girl! Also, I really love that word: better! I could use that word in a few areas of my life as well!! 😊

Leigh (Balancing By Faith) said...

Love your sweet and simple post! And your simple word or resolution for the year...nothing to stress over, just to strive for!

Regine Karpel said...

Love it!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
scoopfromahandicapper.blogspot.com

kimm atwood said...

Love this post. Happy new year

Cait said...

so glad to have met you! this is such a great post! hope you check my blog out as well!

V @ X-tremely V said...

So glad to have found your blog a few years ago! You are so relatable and that is why I keep coming back :)

Excellent word for the year too!

Jamie {the celebrating momma} said...

I love your simple approach! I went with a list approach this time. I didn't think my crazy would make sense in paragraph format. HA!! Happy Tuesday!

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Ooooh better is an excellent word. Very different from all of the other words I've been seeing so far for the new year!

Blake Callahan said...

I love that word better!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Love your word/phrase of the year! Happy New Year, Erika!

Kelly Kost said...

I love that! "better" a simple word to help you in the cray :)

Tracy Stegall said...

I love your blog and your family is too cute! Long time reading but first time commenter! Just started blogging so trying to put myself out there. I love your as well as all of your friends blogs, I wish I had a group like that in St. Louis! Happy New Year!

ClintandGina said...

Loved your intro. I have a group of girls that are similar, but we live in Austin!!......none of them want to blog though ;)

Queen In Between said...

I laughed at your 2030 date....I've been in my house going on 13 years and still don't have all the projects I want to do completed! Love your little blog and look forward to stopping by every day. My favorite thing is I totally feel like we are getting the real & true you! Many blessings to you and your sweet little family this year.

Megan said...

HA!!! Girl we will be finished with our house about the same time!! Seriously. When we decided to buy this house, Austin promised it would be done by Christmas....Maybe he meant Christmas 2030?? And I love the pic of your kids on the beach!!