Wednesday, February 17, 2016

What I'm Wearing to the Gym

It's been a sweet forever since I've linked up with The Pleated Poppy for a What I Wore Wednesday post.  Seriously...it's been a LONG time!  Today, I'm sharing some of "What I've Been Wearing to the Gym".  I don't know about you, but when I have workout clothes I feel comfortable in-it makes my workout go so much smoother.
This Epitomize Tank from Athleta is one of my new favorites.  I bought these pants back in the fall and I wear them at least once a week.  My gym girls can verify.  :)

I just bought this new sports bra in several different colors.  Aren't the colors cute?  And I look exactly like those ladies when I'm in mine.  hahahaha!

This tank and I will be friends for life (or until it falls apart because I wear it so much).  It has a sports bra built in that you can take out and wear with other tops!  I met some girlfriends at the mall for lunch and then told them I was off to shop for some new workout tops.  I was so excited when I found this one-I sent them this picture.  haha!  They're lucky I didn't try to Facetime them.  #ivebeenknowntodothat

I have this tank in a couple colors and love it!  It doesn't ride up like some tanks tend to do if you're bending over or doing some crazy move during your workout. 

This pack of Under Armour socks are another fave.  I have a secret about socks at our house.  Other than Tab's dress socks, I don't worry too much about matching them perfectly.  Luckily, the mix and match look is pretty in right now.  

Somehow I got the back of this pullover.  I ordered this several weeks ago.  It's the perfect thing to throw on over workout clothes when heading to the gym.

Now it's your turn....what are you wearing to the gym?  What are your favorites?  Where do you like to stock up on gym attire?  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  XOXO

18 comments:

Elaine Welte said...

I love the bright colors! A must have for some gym motivation!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I'm laughing so hard! I just read Shay's post about the socks and was all "ME TOO!". And then I read this one. Next time we're together, we're all showing our socks! :)

Mix and Match Mama said...

Girl! Those new workout tanks are so cute!! And PS: I love working out with you. I love how much we laugh while suffering at the same time :).

Sarah Shaneyfelt said...

I love workout clothes from Athleta, too! I own a few pieces from Lululemon, but I prefer Athleta...and their prices are better!
Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

Queen In Between said...

I think I may have purchased that Athlete tank after you recommended last year and I love it. The little rubber beads or whatever really help it stay in place. I love cute workout clothes...I think they make me work harder. :)

Narci said...

Look at how cute you are in your workout clothes!! Seeing how cute YOU look even motivated me to go to the gym today!! Ha! Win-win! ;)

Leigh (Balancing By Faith) said...

I have the best workout clothes - all from Old Navy!! Their capri tights and pullovers are by far my favorite!!

Andrea said...

I just bought that exact set of Under Armour socks at Marshall's for $9.99! Good time to stock up! :)

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

Love this post! I'm on the lookout for new workout clothes so thanks for sharing! Love that Athleta tank with the built in bra! That's going on my wish list :) Do you all have an Academy? I've found a few great workout items there lately for a good price! I also find some cute workout tops at Target from time to time.
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

kimm atwood said...

Cute workout clothes are the best motivation to work out

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Cute workout clothes are definitely good motivation to get you up and out to the gym!

Cameron Carr said...

I have to say my favorite work out gear is my lulu. There stuff seems to hold up really well and is worth every penny. I have been wearing my first few items for almost 4 years now! However, it is fun to shop the less expensive work out gear and mix it with my lulu pants or top.

"The Mrs." said...

Pretty sure I need that blue tank...like yesterday! LOL!!! So fun!

Jennie said...

Can I just say some of my favorite work out clothes ever have come from Costco! Next time you're in there take a peek. I like them almost equally as much as my Zella stuff.

Object of Maya*ffection said...

I was JUST thinking about trying Athleta yesterday!!! I posted a gym look too...wondering if anyone would care what I wore to the gym! You posted too...maybe we're onto something ;) Are those VS sports bras?

Tanya said...

How about those pink shoes in the first pic??? Can you give details? So cute!

Dianna said...

I have those same socks and love them! I must say most of my workout clothes are from Walmart. They are anywhere from $6-20 and I love them!

Aja said...

I'm a huge fan of Athleta! Love the fastest track tank! I also have those pants from the first pic and I ❤️ them majorly! Also love their swim tops that aren't halter- a must for me! Wish they had more colors! Also a huge fan of their little tennis skirts. SO cute! I wear them to Disney!