Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, Friends!

I hope you're blogging your Friday Faves and then joining the link-up.  I'm teaming up with my girls, Andrea and Narci, to bring you some of my own favorites.

When my mom was in town, we hit up the mall and T-Nonnie (my mom) couldn't say "no" to the carousel.  :)

Last weekend one of my college roommates, Carrie,  was in town with her family.  Her husband surprised her and had contacted me to set up dinner.  She texted me a couple days later and I acted like we were just way too busy (her hubby and I had already planned that out).  We drove over to the Rainforest Cafe in Grapevine to meet up with them.  She was shocked!!  We'd met each others kids several times but our kids hadn't met before.  It took everyone a few minutes to get over their shyness and then we had fast friends.



This made me laugh out loud!!  It's so true for me!  My very favorite snack!  #allthechipsandsalsa

This has to be my favorite preschool craft of all time!!  My very own Chia Pet!

At dance on Monday, there was a tornado warning (and lots of small hail) so all the dancers were quickly taken to the safest place-the girl's restroom.  It was a mad house in there but we were safe!  Ebby Lee and Kensington are way back in one of those stalls with the younger girls.  

Birthday lunch on Tuesday with Nixon's requests!

I stumbled upon these bottoms a week or two ago and couldn't wait to share with you.  In real-life they do not come up that high on me.  They're still under my belly button.  I like it because in the back there's a tie so they don't come across as super high waist bottoms.  They look a bit different.  I realize that made no sense, but if you're long waisted, check these out.  


Ebby Lee got some new American Girl accessories for her birthday and she's been playing with them all the time.  On this day, she had a fashion show.  :)


Have you guys tried these??  They some how made their into my cart and I'm addicted.  The perfect light snack when you just NEED a carb!

Shay and I hosted our first STRANDED link-up on Wednesday.  You can see it here.  We all shared the top three things from our medicine cabinet we'd bring.  Clearly, I didn't do my homework on this one.  Some of you girls were bringing mirrors to signal for help!  I LOVE it!


Some dear friends had their baby last week and we snuck up to the hospital to snuggle this little one.  Miss Harper was the best baby and let Ebby Lee hold her for a long time.  Ebby Lee was smitten!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you guys have a great weekend!  XOXO


21 comments:

Kimberly F said...

Oh my gosh, love the Chia pet idea! Too cute!

Fabulousandfunlife said...

I love the bikini bottoms! Thanks for hosting another week of this great link up :)

Mix and Match Mama said...

Hahaha! I love that we both put the chia pets as our favorites! We are dying over Ashby's on a daily basis! Best preschool craft to date!

Narci said...

Those bottoms are darling!! I need to get on top of buying swimsuits stat! And that chia pet is so funny!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I've been wondering about those Good Thins! Trying those for sure!! And that Chia pet is hysterical.

kimm atwood said...

Love those chia pets. Have a great weekend !

Regine Karpel said...

Happy weekend.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Tanya McMann said...

I got those bottoms too! That Chia Pet craft is amazing, haha, I love it!

Kara said...

I love those bottoms! And yalls chia pets are cracking me up!

Queen In Between said...

Those chia pet heads are cracking me up! Girl..chips and salsa are the worst for me. That's what I reach for anytime I need a snack and then I just..can't...stop! I buy some quinoa and flax seed chips from HEB..I figure surely that makes them healthier. haha.

Hope you guys have a super weekend!

Shelly||The Queen in Between

Leigh (Balancing By Faith) said...

Your sweet girl with the baby is too cute!! We have also come across the good thins...they are good, but not in a way that makes me want to eat an entire box, just a few as a snack!

Megan said...

That chia pet is adorable!!!!!!

Robyn Proctor Hinkle said...

Getting together with old friends is so fun! Love chips and salsa, especially the salsa with corn and black beans. Aww the picture of all the girls at dance totally brings me back, love dancing! New babies are so precious :)

Kristina @ Ms.Modify said...

HA when I saw the chia pet head I almost spit my coffee out! I love it! xo, Kristina

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

That chia pet is hilarious! I have never seen that one before, but it's a good one!

Kim Taylor said...

Those chips are MY favorite!!

live compassionately said...

The chia pet is killing me! So funny! I live in OK and I am already over tornado season even though it has just barely started!

Olivia said...

That preschool craft :) Ryan was at Walmart during that tornado warning...they made everyone go back to the photo center. And I'll be looking for those Thins because I NEED carbs...lol

Misty said...

Those chia pets are the best! Chips and salsa are a weakness of mine. Why can't carrots taste like tortilla chips?! Hope you have a great weekend.

Elaine Welte said...

Love the chia pet! And im on the lookout for a good bathing suit and bottoms this year!!!

Sommer Murphy said...

Such a small world... I work with Carrie! I don't know her well but she seems like a super fun person!