Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

 And I'm joining my girls, Andrea and Narci, for the link-up.

Whew, I'm tired.  Shay and I had an absolute BLAST in New York City (it was my FIRST time to visit), but this is how I'm feeling today....

Today, I'm running errands, getting ready for two birthdays, and soaking up the last few minutes with my mom before she leaves.  Yes, my amazing mother was here for two weeks holding down the fort while I vacationed.  

Thank you, Mom!!  XOXO

Have a fabulous weekend!!

Please come back on Monday when I recap our New York trip!  It was fabulous!

An InLinkz Link-up


Narci said...

Glad to have you back, girl!! Xoxo

Megan said...

Can't wait to read about your trip!! And your mom is a rock star!!!!

Rachel Zimm said...

Can't wait to see photos from your first NYC trip!!
Enjoy the time with your mom--so wonderful that she could fill in while you were gone :)

Mrs W said...

Hi Erika, I don't know if it's my computer or what happened but I can't see anything you posted. All I see are the link up boxes. I tried refreshing and the only sentence I can read is "Whew I'm tired" or something like that before the screen scrolls down to the link ups and when I try to go back up there's nothing but the title. I hope you have a great weekend!

Kylie Hecker said...

Same thing is happening when I try to read it.