Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Show and Tell-My Own Talk Show


Happy Tuesday!  It's SHOW AND TELL TIME!  This is one fun topic!  Today, Andrea is asking us to share what our fantasy talk show would look like....we're the host and we have to decide who we'd have on and what our show would be about.

This is my favorite day time talk show to watch...
Hands-down, Kelly and Michael are my jam!

But if I was going to have a talk show I'd love to do it more like...
but with these people...

My girlfriends and I around a table sharing our thoughts would be FUN!!

Just like those "Day in the Life" posts that are so popular, on my talk show every person that came on the show to be interviewed would have to show us a "Day in their Life" segment.  I'm a big fan of reality tv.  It's just fun taking a look into people's lives and my talk show would prove it!

After seeing their "Day in the Life" segments, we'd chat with each guest for a bit.  So after doing that with a couple guests then we'd end the show with GAME TIME!!  You guys know I love games...board games, card games, whatever!  We'd have the guests team up with us and we'd battle it out until the end of the show.

Some of the guests I'd like to have on my show...

*Kelly Ripa
*Michael Strahan (I told you I think that show is good!)
*Lisa Rinna
*Candance Cameron Bure
*Carrie Underwood
*Tim Tebow
*Kate Gosselin (I used to watch that show. And loved seeing her day to day. Anyone else?)

What do you guys think?  Would that show be any good?  Would you watch?  :)

Some other Show-and Tell posts from 2016:

Show and Tell Posts from 2015:

Have a GREAT day!!  XOXO

15 comments:

Kate Hofer said...

Ahhhh LOVE Kate Plus 8! I went to college in the town where they lived so the show became an instant obsession! annnnd everyone I know makes fun of me for it :)

Narci said...

Well, that would be so fun!! Love Kelly Ripa and he rest of your guest list!! Xoxo

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Yes. I will be one of your co-hosts and we'll have THE BEST TIME. I'm thinking tons of celebrities and lots of cooking segments where we can try all the food! ;)

kimm atwood said...

I'm a huge Kate plus 8 fan!!! Lots of people hate her but she sure did run a tight ship ! Have a great day !

Full Time Wife Life said...

Kate Gosselin - YES. I loved that show, sometimes I still pop in an old DVD and re-watch her "Day in the Life" episode. Why are those just SO fun to watch? Makes me feel like my crazy house isn't so bad!!

Regine Karpel said...

Love your guests

Kathy Olson said...

I loved Kate,too:)

Kim Taylor said...

Love me some Kate Gosselin! She put up with NOTHING and she handled Jon exactly how he deserved. No Lie. I even styled my hair like her one winter. LOL........People hate on her to this day but I think she really had it down to a science. Organized!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Looks like a great guest list to me! And I love the round table idea!

Chasity Munn said...

You'd be an adorable show hostess! I'm so nosey so I would love the Day in the Life type shows. What if you made them let you tag along for the day? That would be awesome!

www.hautemommyblog.com

Britni Alexis said...

I would definitely watch that show! Let's make it happen! :)

Valerie Cox said...

I used to love Jon and Kate plus 8 too! Your talk show sounds so fun!

Queen In Between said...

I knew we would be fast friends! I had to laugh when I popped over to see you love Live with Kelly & Micheal too! Hope you girls are having a blast in NYC!

Megan said...

Can I sneak in as a cohost!!! Such a good guest list! And I'm so jealous you got to experience the Today Show!!

adrienne chyba said...

I love this Erika! And I was OB.SESSED. with Jon & Kate and all the drama that surrounded them. I really want her to chop her hair off!