Wednesday, April 20, 2016

What I Wore

Just working on this post has me ready to go back to New York City!  I thought it'd be fun to link up with The Pleated Poppy for a "What I Wore" post highlighting everything I wore in NYC.

Poncho:  Exact here.  I just stumbled upon this one from Barefoot Dreams.  It looks like a thinner material for spring/fall days.
Earrings:  Exact here.  Someone asked about the exact color.  Mine are "amazonite/gold".  They're a little more green than the regular turquoise.  I LOVE the color!

I ordered this poncho for Deer Valley and loved it so much on the flight I decided to wear it to New York as well.

Dress:  Exact here.  (Mine is red with few sizes left and on sale for under $30.)
Leather Leggings:  Mine are sold out, but these are similar.
Necklace:  Exact here.

Jacket: Exact here.
Top:  Mine is old, but this is similar.
Necklace:  Exact here.

Beanie:  Exact here.
Scarf:  This scarf is on sale for under $10.  (Mine is thicker, but I don't see anything similar.)
Jacket:  Similar here.

Dress:  Cute leopard option on sale here.
Necklace:  Exact here.

Sunglasses:  Exact here.

Shoes:  Exact here.  (My color is mint.)
Jeans:  Exact here.

Shirt:  Similar here (this one is longer).
Black Jeans:  Exact here.
Booties:  Similar here.

To see "What I Wore" in Deer Valley click here.

To see "What I Wore" on the Disney Cruise click here.

Thanks so much for stopping by, ladies!


Narci said...

That poncho and leopard dress are darling on you!! Both of you girls looked precious in NYC!

Mix and Match Mama said...

This makes me want to go back on vacation with you. We did it two months in a row...where should we go in May?!?! :) Can't thank you enough for going with me friend. Love you so much!

kimm atwood said...

Love the leopard dress. So fun

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

The Barefoot Dreams poncho is SO CUTE on!!!! And you looked SMOKIN' in that leopard dress!

Sydney Fashion Hunter said...

I love NY and have visited twice but it has been a while! The leopard looks great :) If you get a chance I would love to you stop by my blog and add this post to my fashion blogger link up. I think my readers would really like your style!

Jill B said...

I haven't tried on any of the Kendra Scott earrings. They are really cute. Are they heavy?

Lisa Longoria said...

So super cute! Makes me almost wish we weren't having 80* in Southern California. Almost. ;)

AtlAng said...

Thank you for the Diane Chamberlain book recommendation. The sequel to The Kitchen House was just released a few weeks ago… I haven't read it yet but it's on my ever growing list!

Ann Marie said...

You girls are too cute! Every picture is perfect!! I'm sneaking in your suitcase next time. :)