Thursday, May 19, 2016

All About that Fringe

I don't know if you've noticed but FRINGE is IN right now.  I feel like it's everywhere.  I stumbled upon the CUTEST pair of fringe sandals for myself and later snagged a pair for Ebby Lee.  I wanted to share with you and decided the fringe deserved it's very own post.  :)  That's how popular it is and how much I'm loving it.  ha!


Please be prepared for extremely professional pictures of sandals and feet.
#totallykidding

I must tell you I've fought over whether to mention this because if I tell you, then you're FOR SURE looking closely.  If I don't tell you then you MIGHT notice and laugh under your breath or you might not.  I finally decided I must mention that one of my little pinkie toes sticks out and does it's own thing.  hahahaha!  I know you won't believe it, but I've never noticed before until photographing my feet!  In real life who REALLY loves everything about their own feet?  Not many people, right?

Go ahead...zoom in on that pinkie toe and check it out because I know you're going to.  :)
#hahahaha
#imright
#arenti


I found this fringe pair of sandals for myself and just loved all that fringe.  I'd definitely recommend ordering one 1/2 size up in them.

I was later strolling through the kid's shoe department and found those cute sandals for Ebby Lee.

These don't rub her feet anywhere or leave blisters.  She's never complained about them hurting. Cute and comfy?  #winwin


I wore these to the mall last week and happened to try on another pair of shoes.  So picture me walking around in one heel and only one of these fringe sandals.  I had two ladies come up to me and ask me where I got the sandals.  They didn't even think twice about the random heel I was wearing.  They were both interested in the fringe sandal.

One lady even mentioned she doesn't like how her foot looks on the top.  (See...we all dislike something about our feet, right?)  But this pair of sandals covers up most of your foot.

They come in this ivory and black.

I think they're cuter with shorts than pants.  Tried to show in the above picture, but it's hard to see.

Tab had a late work dinner so I asked Nixon to take pictures for us.  What an experience that was!  Let me tell you...it took us a good ten minutes to get the photo above.


A few more fringed goodies...(Please note that little girl's Sam Edelman fringe sandal that is identical to the ones I have.  And...they're on SALE!)

Sam Edelman Girl Sandal (30% off right now-I didn't know they made these in girls or I would have gotten Ebby Lee this pair-SO cute!)/Fringed Cover Up/Sam Edelman Fringe Bootie (40% off now)/Fringe Crossbody Bag/Fringe Dress


And because no photo shoot is complete without the outtakes...
My instructions for Nixon were, "Please get our feet only.  Ebby Lee's knees and down."  And this is for real what he took.  I have approximately twelve more-just like it.  (We had her night gown pulled up so it wouldn't show in the picture.  I think we were looking down at our feet to see what Nixon was seeing.)

Sometimes feet models are a hot mess up on top but no one EVER knows.  Unless of course, they include that picture in the blog post.  :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

28 comments:

Heather Bramlett said...

Love the fridge sandals! I may just have to go snag myself and daughter a pair!!

Thanks for sharing!

kelly said...

Most get are petty gnarly looking in some way, but you actually have really cute feet!! Haha!

Erika Slaughter said...

I wish I had seen the matching for girls before I bought Ebby Lee the other pair!

Erika Slaughter said...

This made me laugh. Thank u!

Mix and Match Mama said...

You are the queen of fringe!! Love the sandals so much!

kimm atwood said...

Love the fringe sandals for little girls. So cute

Sarah Shaneyfelt said...

Love that y'all are matching! And love that you had Nixon take pictures for your blog--so funny!
Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

The fringe trend is so cute, and you wear it so well! Love that EL got to join in on the fun!

Erika Slaughter said...

Hahaha! Thank you!

Erika Slaughter said...

I thought they were so cute as well. :)

Erika Slaughter said...

I need to sign him up for some classes! Ha!

Erika Slaughter said...

Thank you!

The Cold Coffee Blog said...

So cute! And yes, everyone has something about their feet they don't like. I have a "monkey toe" that everyone laughs about in my family! Ha!

Erika Slaughter said...

We all have something!! Right? :). Thanks for sharing!

Narci said...

Love those fringe sandals! I mean, LOVE them!! Presley has a pair already, but I think Mama needs a matching pair! So cute!!

Kara said...

Hahaha Nixon taking that pic cracks me up! I love these sandals!

Kathy Olson said...

What a cute story!

crazymom said...

So cute!

Rachael Rambling said...

Love,love your blog Erika and I also love,love,love this post on fringe!!! Those fringe booties and crossbody!!! So glad you shared this!!!

Elaine Welte said...

I love those fringe sandals and I am dying at your outtake photo!!!

Queen In Between said...

Those are adorable!! You girls are precious.

Simply A Rough Draft said...

Oh my goodness! I love those! I saw some at Target earlier this week that I haven't been able to stop thinking about. I love the summer Boho look! Ebby Lee's are precious, too!

Olivia said...

Those are cute sandals. I can't wear ankle sandals because my legs are short and they cut them off even more. And my lower legs are built for a 15 year old while my upper legs are built for a 31 year old :) so I try to distract from my legs...haha. You have sticking out toes, I have weird legs!

KRISTIN TATE said...

That little pinkie toe looks like it's mad and wants nothing to do with those other toes!! Trying to run off that sandal!

Erika Slaughter said...

This made me laugh out loud!!!!!

Megan said...

Ha!!! The outtakes are the best!!!!

Stephanie Spring said...

I just posted the other week how badly I want a pair of fringe sandals. SO cute!

Brooke Richardson said...

Your pinky toe comment made me lol! It just looks like it's stretching out at bit!!! Hahaha. I love fringe too!!!! Love the sandles!!!