Tuesday, May 31, 2016

On SALE

WHOA!  I am STRUGGLING today!  The Slaughters took FULL advantage of this holiday weekend.  We stayed up way too late every night and I'm paying for it today.  The one thing that gets me up and going though is this...
A SALE!!!  Who doesn't love a good deal, right?

I must tell you I worked on the majority of this post over the weekend so if things are out of stock-I'm so sorry.

I rounded up a few of my favorite things on sale right now...


All these shoes are at GREAT prices!

And my Lush dress is on sale in eight different colors for under $30.00.  I talk about that dress a lot so if you've been on the fence...now is the time.
These Converse in Ambient Blue are cute and way on sale.  #winwin

Ebby Lee and I snuck out for pedicures this weekend and I heard the lady sitting next to me say that she might be the only person who doesn't own a pair of Converse.  :)  I wish I could let her know these cute blue ones are on sale now.  ha!


This yellow tank I'm wearing is on sale now for under $24!  It's super comfy.  It has that burnt-out look a bit so I always wear a tank underneath. 


I have a girlfriend who has this dress and it's adorable!  It'd be perfect for an upcoming wedding or event.  So cute!

I have this top in the bright yellow.  I wore mine with black jeans and my favorite denim jacket.  Loved the combo!  I would have taken a picture for you, but it's at the dry cleaners. I'm no good at hand-washing or making sure things get delicately washed so I leave it to the professionals.  :)

If you're looking for a great black summer shoe, this is a great price!


And I checked out J.Crew Factory last week and found this gem.  I think rompers are so cute, but I'm really long waisted.  They usually don't work out for me.  This one is a cami though so the straps are adjustable. **I should have added-I got the romper and loved it!**

If you missed our summer plans yesterday, you can check out the summer line-up here.

I'll be back tomorrow recapping our weekend.  Happy Tuesday! 

15 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Woohoo for sales!! Happy Tuesday friend!

The Cold Coffee Blog said...

Oh how I love a good sale! Thanks for sharing friend!

Narci said...

That pink dress is darling and so is that romper!! Love a good sale!! Xoxo

Chrissy said...

What size are you wearing in the Lush dress?

Kara said...

Love that romper! I'll have to check it out.

brookerichardson said...

I love a good sale and would you believe I don't own a pair of converse either. Lol!!!! I need to change that.

kimm atwood said...

Love a good sale !

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

That romper was DARLING on you! People need that romper in their closets!!!!!!

Erika Slaughter said...

My dress is a small.

Megan said...

I'm loving that lacy dress! So cute!

Renee King said...

Did you buy the romper? Like you, I am long-waisted and can never wear rompers. I think I may buy it if it worked for you! What size did you get? Thanks!!

Rachael Rambling said...

Erika, I love coming to your blog!!! I love the Lush dress!!! May be buying it soon!!! Love your style!!

Kristina @ Ms.Modify said...

A good sale will take away the Tuesday blues! :) xo, Kristina

Robin said...

Hi Erika! I have a really long torso as well, but I got some really cute rompers from old navy and ordered them in 'tall', and they're perfect!

Holly said...

Sorry...one more...Starbucks does not need the apostrophe either!
Once a teacher, always a teacher...am I right? :)