Thursday, May 5, 2016

What I'm Eating

Happy Thursday, Girls! 

I promised you when I asked for your ideas and suggestions, I'd take them to heart.  Today's post is an example of that. I got more than one request asking for me to do a post on "What I Eat Everyday".  So I'm giving the ladies what they want!  :)

Today I'm sharing...
This is what I was eating yesterday.

5:15 a.m.
I start my day with a delicious cup of coffee with Hazelnut creamer.  :)  #heavyonthecreamer


 6:30 a.m.
I don't mind cooking dinner every night, but breakfast is NOT my favorite meal to cook.  This is pretty much my go-to breakfast daily.  A protein bar with water...be jealous.  haha!


 10:30 a.m.
After a workout at the gym and a shower, I grabbed a chocolate protein shake before heading home to meet up with a girlfriend and her kiddos for a little play date.  I'm sure that protein shake is FULL of calories, but it tastes delicious and after that workout-I needed the protein.  #thatshowIjustifyit


 11:45 a.m.
I told my girlfriend I'd pick us up lunch at the gym before meeting her at my house.  Usually my gym has yummy wraps or quesadillas, but yesterday (of course, because I was taking pictures for you...ha!) it all looked like it had been sitting there for a while.  So I ordered a veggie quesadilla.  #itlookedheavyonthecheese  #butitwasyummy


 11:45 a.m.
I almost forgot to add my a picture of my dessert.  Strawberries for the win!


 2:00 p.m.
I had an afternoon cup of coffee with one of these Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups as my little afternoon treat.


 5:30 p.m.
The kiddos and I had a meeting at church last night.   Tab was out of town so we grabbed dinner at McAllister's Deli.  Who knew that kids' meals are only ninety-nine cents at McAllister's?  I was planning on something super healthy for dinner.  Well, that didn't happen.  haha!  I had cheesy broccoli soup with half a turkey sandwich (minus the bread).  

That's what I was eating yesterday!  :)

Hope you guys enjoyed taking a little peek into my meal times. Now...I'm off to have a taco...Happy Cinco de Mayo!

24 comments:

Loren Lately said...

I just added the peanut butter cups to my TJ shopping list :)

Mix and Match Mama said...

Coffee with the peanut butter cups? Yes, yes, yes, YES!

Regine Karpel said...

Those peanut butter cups.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Narci said...

Soup, quesadillas, and peanut butter cups!! Yum! Sounds like the perfect day to me. :)

Katie said...

Wow I'm surprised you can eat just 1 peanut butter cup! Those look so good!

jthmas said...

Our McAlisters kid's meals are 3.49. Boo!!

kimm atwood said...

Love McAllisters!!!!

JenBelzer said...

What kind of protein bars do you like? I just recently started eating them for breakfast as well and I am having difficulty finding a brand that I like. Love this post!

Erika Slaughter said...

The brand I like the most is "Think Thin". I like the creamy peanut butter but Tab prefers the crunchy. :)

Paula said...

All looks delicious to me!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

You seriously ate 1 peanut butter cup? I didn't even know that was possible.

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

I love these posts.. I live seeing what people eat...
1 PB cup.. your awesome lol

Alyssa Lamphear said...

I have think thin bar for breakfast too! I love the lemon one!!

Darcy Sexson said...

Right?!? I admire your willpower! :)

Darcy Sexson said...

What a fun post! And your veggie quesadilla looks yummy!

cherrietopdworld said...

echoing... ONE pb cup?!?!
#teachme

Kristina @ Ms.Modify said...

Think Thin are my favorite too! I love the seasonal flavors (pumpkin spice, peppermint, etc).. I hoard them for the year! Also, do you drink hot coffee out of a straw??! xo, Kristina

Amanda said...

That confetti tumbler is the CUTEST!!! ;)

Kerry Forristall said...

I drink my coffee with a straw too! My family makes fun of me, but it's the only way to drink it:)

Becky Simpson said...

Where is your confetti tumbler from?

Erika Slaughter said...

@thatinspiredchick on Instagram. :)

Jamie Smith said...

I love this post!! You should do one every week!!! :)

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

I totally agree. You need to make it weekly or even have guests post on whst they eat like your owning it post !!

Megan said...

Oh yummmm!! I love this post...is that weird?! Why are we so interested in other people's lives!! I blame reality TV!