Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Family Photos

When my family visited a couple weeks ago, my mom made sure to line up Mrs. Narci to take some family pictures.  My sister in law and I quickly came to an agreement on navy/coral as the color combo.  I absolutely LOVE how the pictures and colors turned out.  I must add in the hot Texas humidity my hair does two things...1. Goes stick straight OR 2. Gets FRIZZY.  On this particular hot and humid Texas evening, it chose the latter.  :)

My mom and step-dad got married when I was only six, so that guy in the coral has been blessed to have me since he was five. :)  haha!  My brother and sister-in-law live in Missouri, so we don't get to see them as often as we'd like.  But when we're together we have a great time!  And our kids have a BLAST!

T-Nonnie and Boo with all the grandchildren :)

With all those smiling faces, I guarantee you Mrs. Narci was doing something CRAZY to make that happen.

SO cute!!




And of course, this outtake is my favorite because #REALLIFE!!!

Totally framing this one!!

My love for a summer picture with navy and coral runs deep.  Do you guys remember these from last year?


Those beach babies are growing up.  WAAAAHHHH!!!

I spent a big portion of my day yesterday waiting patiently for my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale goodies to arrive!!  I was planning on showing you all my favorites today (and these pictures tomorrow), BUT my delivery people came WAY too late yesterday.  I cannot wait to share all the fall goodness with you tomorrow!! 

And clearly we all know my favorite summer color combo, but what's YOURS??  :)

Happy Hump Day, Friends!  XOXO

19 comments:

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Ebby Lee's dress!!! Omg, too cute. Love the pics, girl.

Erika Slaughter said...

Thank you, Meagan!!

Johannah said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the navy and corals as well =)

Mix and Match Mama said...

Oh Erika! Narci did such a good job!! I love every single picture! And I really love the color palette you guys selected. Navy and coral were great choices!

Erika Slaughter said...

I couldn't agree more! Narci worked some magic!

Erika Slaughter said...

Thank you!!

Haley Bishop said...

Erika! The pictures are amazing!!!

Narci said...

Oh fun!! I love your cute family! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful and sweet family with me! What an honor!! Your color choices were perfect!! Xoxo

kimm atwood said...

My orders are arriving very SLOW this year;(

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Oh my goodness! Great pics! I might even frame that last one of the 3 kids!!!! Good job Mama and Narci!

Emmy said...

You might have shared this before on a previous post, but I can't remember...may I ask where your dress is from? it's so pretty.

WOOD said...

Love your daughter's maxi dress! Can I ask where it's from?

Leigh (Balancing By Faith) said...

Such great photos - ones you and your family will treasure forever!!

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Those pictures of the three kiddos together... PRECIOUS! And coral and navy are gorgeous together!

Queen In Between said...

These pictures are such treasures!! Love the blue and coral combo! I was super sad when I got home yesterday to see only a pair of workout pants on my front porch..boo. Where are the rest of my fun deliveries!

Meagan Ruse said...

What sweet pictures! Your hair looked fab!

lorisavage said...

Beautiful pics :) I LOVE your coral dress! Where did you get it?

Jill B said...

Every picture I see you guys post by Narci is amazing! These are gorgeous!! Super cute color combos!

Rachel Zimm said...

You always get the best family photos! Love these ones!