Monday, July 11, 2016

Family Reunion Weekend

It's Monday.  And I'm feeling exactly like that dog.  :)

This weekend we were out of town for Tab's family reunion.  We got back late last night and today I've gotta get our lives back on track.  Do you ever feel like that when you go out of town?  WE DO!!

Anyway, today I'm recouping, stocking up on groceries, and washing ALL THE LAUNDRY.  

Please come back tomorrow!  XOXO

And I'll leave you with this...

Isn't that JUST like a family reunion weekend?

hahahahaha!!  

Happy Monday! 

4 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Hahahaha! I'm tired and I didn't even have to go to a family reunion. I cannot wait to discuss it this morning :).

Narci said...

Hahaha!! Too funny! Good luck with laundry, and I can't wait to hear about your trip!! Xo

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

That meme made me lol! Gotta love a family reunion! Chris's families was this weekend and we had a blast!!!

Darcy Sexson said...

Lol - the memes are hilarious! Happy "getting back to normal" to you today.