Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday Favorites

Wahoo for the WEEKEND!  I'm so happy Friday is here.  Aren't you?  :)

I'm teaming up with my friends, Andrea and Narci, to share our FAVORITES on a FRIDAY!

 Last week, Shay, Narci, and I headed to our local Staples to meet the real-life ERIN CONDREN!  You guys!  She couldn't have been sweeter!  She took time to really chat with us and we had the best time meeting her.

 A GREAT little Girl's Night  :)

 The crazies and I finally Found Dory.  Get it?  :)

I shared our latest FAMILY PHOTO session with you on Wednesday.  I got asked about the dress I was wearing and unfortunately, it's all sold out.  And Ebby Lee's dress is sold out as well, but this same brand has a lot of cute goodies.

 This is how my people feel about our Errand and Grocery Shopping Day!  They don't realize sometimes I feel the EXACT SAME WAY!

Teacher Ebby Lee had reading time and then rest time.  And apparently Teacher Ebby Lee doesn't play.  #shemeansit

I shared our Home Tour earlier this week.  See it here if you missed it.  I wanted to answer a couple questions from the tour...
The wall clock is from Nebraska Furniture Mart.  I'm pretty sure this is the exact clock. 

 Those navy/white pom pom medallion pillows (on the brown leather chairs) are from Pottery Barn.  They're on sale now!  WAHOO!

The leather coffee table is also from Nebraska Furniture Mart.  I couldn't find it online. :(

And the NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE is open to EVERYONE today!  I shared my favorites yesterday.  Happy Shopping!  Also...a few other goodies arrived late yesterday.  This blanket is everything people have told it would be and more.  Three kids were fighting over it last night.  This shawl is super cute.  I'm horrible at purchasing items like cardigans.  The plaid-button ups or fun blouses always catch my eye, but those cardigans are the items I tend to grab all fall long.  A couple items are still on the way.  I'll keep you posted.  :)

I got to have lunch with this girl and her family yesterday!  Misty and I met SIXTEEN summers ago when we were waiting tables and serving up catfish.  We became fast friends and kind of lost touch for several years.  Thanks to Facebook, we've reconnected!  Her family is in town visiting some family friends and we got to catch up!

We had a CREW with us!  Needless to say, these kiddos did a pretty fabulous job and let us girl talk for a long time!  We hope to see their family again soon!

Don't forget-on Monday, Andrea and I will be chit chatting about SCHOOL DAYS!  You should join us.  :)

Have a GREAT weekend!  XOXO


Johannah said...

How fun you all were able to meet Erin Condren!! I love all of her stuff =) Have a great weekend Erika!

kimm atwood said...

I've been eyeing those barefoot dreams it worth the price ? I have a few things coming today and my Kendra Scott earrings come tomorrow! Yay!! Have a great weekend !!! said...

I'm so jealous, meeting Erin Condren !!! That's awesome, Happy Friday !

Narci said...

Erin Condren was adorable!! I had the best time meeting her and with you girls that night! Also, so fun that you got to meet up with your friend!! So sweet!!

Shelbee On The Edge said...

Andrea, your family photo is absolutely stunning! I love the colors you chose. Absolutely gorgeous! Don't forget to come link up On the Edge of the Week! Have a fabulous weekend!


Kristi Ballweg said...

Love that you got to meet Erin!! I'm obsessed with her planners! Your little kiddos are so cute and I totally feel the same way about errand and shopping day!! Love your blog! :)


Melissa said...

Hi! Could you please tell me about your denim shorts and white cami you are wearing in your lunch-with-friend pic?!?! Are the shorts those Treasure and Bond ones? And, I'm curious what camis are your faves. THANKS :)

Megan said...

Austin and I are headed to the Gaylord next week for a builders convention! We may have to go and look for the ottoman at Nebraska furniture! And your family pics are gorgeous.