Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, Friends!  

I'm joining my friends, Narci and Andrea, to share some favorites!  You should join us!  Simply blog your faves, grab our graphic, and link back to us.  Then add your blog to our link-up.  Crazy simple!

First up, I want to tell you about an amazing non-profit organization, Mission Regan, that was started by some of my dear friends.  I started to explain their organization myself, but couldn't say it better than they do...

"Mission Regan exists to bridge the chasm between people who have too much and people who struggle to survive. We collect supplies, medication, and medical equipment, then send them to those who are in desperate need - locally and globally. We focus on what we can learn from the people we are giving to, rather than what we are doing for them, and aim to sustain and continue relationships with the people we help. We believe that we can all help each other, regardless of our status. We would love to have you join us in this mission."

This organization does amazing things for people all over the world!  If you're interested, there are two ways you can help.

Mission Regan is partnering with people to host kid-friendly mission projects in your own front yard-lemonade style.  Their website has printable lemonade stand project flyers and any other information you could need.  Check it out here.

Or...you can go here to make a donation.  All and any donations are greatly appreciated.  :)

I wish I had a great way to transition into my next topic, but I have nothing.

The other day I was scrolling through Facebook and I stumbled upon a little Jimmy Fallon clip.  I must tell you I don't watch his show, but I ALWAYS watch his clips on Facebook.  They're just funny.  You guys saw my post yesterday-I do not have time to add more shows to my life, so I can't commit.  But-you should totally watch some clips-they are GOOD!

In true Friday fashion, we can talk about ANY favorites, you guys!  So I'm sharing my TOP FIVE FOUR FALLON CLIPS!

I was planning on choosing five because that just sounds better to me, but I didn't have a clear fifth winner so I scratched one.  :)

I'm telling you...I ALWAYS watch his videos on Facebook.  ALWAYS!  They're that good.  So I wanted to share.

In no particular order, here are my 
TOP FOUR FAVES...








Do you have a FAVORITE clip?  If so, PLEASE share!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a GREAT weekend! XOXO


15 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I am going to watch every one of those clips while I eat breakfast this morning!!

Kfran said...

I LOVED the lip sync battle with Melissa. Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I don't watch the show either, but I too always watch the clips! I haven't seen the lip sync battle with Melissa M. yet, so I'm off to watch that right now!

Elaine Welte said...

The bayside high clip is my favorite? But I'm still a sucker for Zack Morris!

Erika Slaughter said...

Did you see Blake and Jimmy were eating at Nobu?

Erika Slaughter said...

She's just funny!!! Isn't she? :)

Erika Slaughter said...

Enjoy, friend!

Erika Slaughter said...

Me too!!

Narci said...

Love all of those clips!! He is my favorite!!

Katie {The Mishaps & Mayhem of a Solitary Life} said...

Love Love Love Jimmy!!! I used to DVR him every night be then just ended up watching the clips online. So many great ones! Nicole Kidman and Blake are two of my favorites as well. I like when he does the tweets! The misheard song lyrics are funny! The very first one...The Lion King one had me laughing so hard! I think Jimmy and Higgins schtick with them are funny too and the lip sync battle with Emma Stone is epic!! So many awesome lip syncs!! It's amazing how much time you can spend watching! LOL Have a great weekend!!

Caroline Reese said...

You have to watch the lip sync battle with Ellen Degeneres and Justin Timberlake! It's the best!

Amy @ Getz Girl on Fire said...

Jimmy Fallon cracks me up EVERY time! Love these . . . how fun! Enjoy you weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Jimmy Fallon is the best! The lip sync with Ellen is my very favorite ever! It's so darn funny! I hadn't seen the one about Bayside High, thanks for sharing!

Catherine Short said...

The clip with Jimmy and Nicole is gold! I died laughing when I first saw it.

http://ashortblonde.com

Happylife40 said...

My favorite Jimmy Fallon moments will always be "The History of Rap" with Justin Timberlake.