Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Stranded


  Shay and I are STRANDED!  It's that day every month where we get stranded on a deserted island and share what THREE THINGS we'd take with us.  You should grab our graphic and link-up to join us.

We're taking FAMOUS PEOPLE with us, today!  

WAHOO!!  Some help on this island!  FINALLY.  :)

I should probably be researching the winners of Survivor or something.  They'd for sure be able to keep me alive, right?  But...let's be real on this island I'd want some entertainment and people who want to have FUN!

Which brings me to my first island guest...
Michael Strahan

I was so sad to see him leave Kelly and Michael.  He's witty and will for sure bring the party to the island, right?  And hopefully he knows how to build a fire.  #justsayin


Beth Moore

If you've heard this girl pray, then you have NO DOUBT why she's coming with me.  Beth Moore brings it in the prayer department.  I have no doubts she'd pray us right off that island.  She'd probably also be the voice of reason when I started to lose my mind.  So, she's in!!


Lauren Conrad

Did you guys watch her on The Hills and Laguna Beach?  I did.  I recently discovered she's an author.  Where have I been?  :)  I just ordered one of her books.  I think amidst all the craziness being stranded on an island would bring it'd be nice to just chat with Lauren Conrad.  She's into fashion and beauty.  We could talk for days.  And...I'd love to ask her all kinds of questions about her "reality show" days.  


What do you think?  Would we make it?  :)
I'm thinking my little deserted island is looking to be way more fun!  You should join us!

To see my other Stranded posts...

You should join us next month when we share what FOOTWEAR we'd be taking along with us.  I know.  I know.  We should be packing matches and such, but it's all hypothetical and way more fun to talk shoes than matches, right?  :)

Thanks for stopping by!


One more thing...
Tomorrow night I'm joining some of my favorite bloggers to meet my favorite stationery and planner queen, ERIN CONDREN!  I'm a big fan of all of her goodies, so I'm super excited.  If you're local, you should come!  Click here for the event on Facebook.  Erin has teamed up with Staples and is hosting a workshop tomorrow at the Frisco Staples from 6:00-8:00.  This fan-girl will be there and is looking forward to it!  :)


19 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I laughed out loud about Beth Moore! If anyone could pray you off an island, it's her! She could probably pray a cruise-liner to port right there on your island and whisk you off in five star luxury!

Erika Slaughter said...

I have full faith!

Deanna said...

Beth Moore and L.C....great choices!!

Brooke Bennett said...

Haha! Super random group of people! This was fun to read.

Narci said...

Love it!! Beth Moore--girl!! Genius!!

Brenda Inskeep said...

i had an EC planner (loved it), but thought it was too big for my bag. I like to carry my planner around with me. Do you carry yours or leave it home? Thanks! P.S. Love your blog! Brenda

Erika Slaughter said...

Haha! Thank you!

Erika Slaughter said...

I don't carry mine in my purse. I'm not the best at carrying a purse. :). I leave mine on my desk and only pack it when necessary.

Erika Slaughter said...

And thank you!!

Erika Slaughter said...

I thought so too. :)

Erika Slaughter said...

Thank you!!

Leigh (Balancing By Faith) said...

Beth Moore - Hilarious!! Yes, she would pray you right home. Love Lauren Conrad too - she would be the kind, sensible friend!

Brooke Richardson said...

Beth Moore = Genius!!!!

Emily @ Ember Grey said...

So funny that you chose Michael and Shay chose Kelly! Beth Moore is a perfect choice, oh my gosh yes. Thanks for hosting, Erika!

Katie said...

I really liked Lauren's book series!

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

Love all your picks!! I would definitely love to get all the inside scoop from LC on her reality show days! One of her co-stars (Kristin Cavallari) wrote a great book, Balancing in Heels, that I think you would enjoy!!
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

I love Lauren Conrad and all of her books are really good. I read her L.A. Candy series a few years ago and they were good summer reads. I also really love her books on beauty and style and party planning. I just love her!

Happylife40 said...

Lauren Conrad news: for all you "The Hills" lovers: just in case you didn't know, on August 2nd, MTV is doing a Hills reunion type of show. It is in honor of the 10-year anniversary of the Hills and Lauren Conrad will be in it. I miss those 3 shows (Laguna Beach, The Hills, and The City) like no other (well, aside from SATC and Friends). So make sure you check your local guide for the time. Tuesday August 2nd on MTV in the evening. I love Lauren Conrad's new book "Celebrate" as much as I loved her beauty and style books. Her novels were fun too.

Megan said...

I totally forgot about this link up this week!!!! Woops. Beth Moore is a great pick!!!!