Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Top Three-Big Brother Moves

Hey Friends!  Happy Tuesday!

I'm in complete shock that our summer-though still several weeks left-is starting to come to an end.  We're going to soak up these last weeks of summer like you wouldn't believe.  I hope you're doing the same thing with your people.  :)

It's no secret I'm a HUGE fan of ....
This show gets me EVERY SINGLE TIME!

First of all, it screams SUMMER!  Right??  I love that in the middle of summer when you can stay up a little later than normal anyway-it's on THREE nights a week!  Some might say that's WAY too much, but not this girl!  I also think all the twists and unexpected craziness are constantly keeping us viewers on our toes.

I love a Top Three list like no other, so I thought it'd be fun to share my FAVORITE BIG-MOVES so far this season on BIG BROTHER!  (And I'd love for you to share yours!)

If you're watching and aren't up to date, you might want to skip this one.
James' Nominations

In real life I would NEVER be okay with what went down on Sunday night.  I was a Frank fan just a few weeks ago, but he's not on my current list of favorites.  I must repeat-in real life James' backstab move would NOT be okay, but it's BIG BROTHER!  I was SHOCKED that James went back on his word after the ENTIRE house heard him make a deal.  But-I completely understood that it was the safest way to keep the majority of the house on his good side.  And I have a feeling if Frank and Bridget somehow manage to stay in the house this week, James JUST might be able to charm his way back onto their good side in order to remain safe.



Tiffany Spilling

When Tiffany was on the block and literally had NOTHING to lose, she spilled the beans on the majority of the house being against Frank.  I LOVED that she got the drama all out in the open and split up that big alliance.  Didn't you?  In the end, it didn't help her enough to save her, but she sure made that last week in the house a little more exciting.



 Paulie's Backdoor

In those early weeks, I was not a fan of Paul (you know the guy with the big beard?).  He came in a little cocky, but now-after ALMOST being sent home-I really think he's funny.  Most of his interviews make me chuckle.  But...when Paulie was the HOH and he backdoored Victor, it was a GOOD move.  Victor is a beast during those competitions so it was definitely a great move.  However, when he battled himself back into the house, the backdoor thing meant nothing.  #butgoodtrypaulie

Those have been my favorite moves so far.  What about YOU??

A few other thoughts...
*I must add that moment on Sunday night when Frank blasted to Davonne that Nicole had told him she wanted him out....I wanted to hide under a blanket and never come out!  Poor Nicole!!  UGH!  She kind of needs to be smarter than that though.  RIGHT?
*I can't wait for that Zingbot to arrive.  BEST episode EVERY year!
*I can't believe there are so many couples!  A ton of people are coupled up this season.  Who's gonna start taking those couples out?
*Do you remember last week when someone said that "you never want the house to know how it feels to not have you in it" to Zakiyah and maybe Michelle (I can't remember?)?  When Zakiyah muttered, "Well maybe we should go downstairs so the house doesn't know how it feels without us in it."  I LOL'd.  That was funny! 

This Big Brother season is NOT disappointing!  Please share your thoughts!  
See you tomorrow for "What's Up Wednesday".  :)



22 comments:

Kristin said...

My husband and I are HUGE BB fans! Summer isn't summer for us until BB begins :)

For the life of me, I've never understood making deals and dropping during an HOH comp! A person's word means nothing in BB, I don't understand why you wouldn't fight until the end to ensure your safety...no matter how long it takes! I'll bet Bridget wishes now that she hadn't dropped her arm.

We love watching James' pranks! :)

Mix and Match Mama said...

I totally need to be watching this show...

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

So, Chris and I have a theory about a HUGE surprise that will be unveiled in the house soon. Actually, it was Chris's idea, and I just totally jumped on board. Call me later today and I'll tell you! And I LOVE JAMES.

Erika Slaughter said...

I know!! I was shocked he did it. To be honest, if anyone else had done it I wouldn't have cared as much. Since he's my fave, I didn't want him to lie!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Yes, you do.

Erika Slaughter said...

Eek!! Can't wait to hear this!!

Narci said...

Love Big Brother!! James is my favorite for right now!

Genny said...

In my opinion James can do no wrong and frank and Bridget had to go be put up. But I do agree it was dumb to go back on his deal. I think James will be able to charm everyone enough to be ok. Fingers crossed because he has been my favorite for two seasons now!

Megan said...

I think this is one of the best seasons in a long time! I keep going back and forth between who I like and who I don't. It's keeping me on my toes!!

Simply A Rough Draft said...

I was not a Paul fan either the first week, but he's grown on me a little. On the flip side, I really liked Nicole going into this season, but I have not been impressed with her game. Or atleast what we've seen on TV. This is probably one of my favorite crew of house guests though. Everyone is pretty likeable. I'm sharing some of my observations tomorrow on What's Up Wednesday.

Emmy said...

I'm with you, BB = summer! :) I am also a fan of James, and while i was a bit upset about him going back on his word, I understand why he had to do it, and I really hope it pays off in the end! That being said, Bridget should have never trusted him enough to give up that HoH, what was she thinking?? Did she not see James on his previous season? Nicole really needs to learn to not blab everything to everyone! So many couples this season, yet we never seem to actually see them? I feel like they're not focusing on it nearly as much as they did in previous seasons, I wonder why?

Gina Cogan said...

I agree with you on all of this! yes, yes, and YES! I started out LOVING Frank, but now he's kind of annoying me! I can't believe he outted Nicole like that! James is playing the game SO WELL... he has EVERYONE on his side.

And I agree... I didn't like Paul at first, but now he's pretty funny! I think once his cocky-ness settled down, I started to like him more!

tenminutesago said...

Had to post a comment because I love that you love BB! My husband and I generally do not like the same "kind" of television, but we are both totally on board with big brother! It's a nice way for us to spend time together and cuddle for 3 hours a week :)

I really want to see more of Natalie and Corey. They haven't gotten almost no air time! My current fav is Nicole.

familyoffoley said...

Love BB! I could be mistaken but wasn't James the one who put Clay on the block after having made a deal with Shelli during a comp!?! James is just so darn like able though that I can overlook some devious moves.

Brittany Jackson said...

I wasn't the least bit surprised that James didn't keep his word. Just refer back to last season with Shelli & Clay...the EXACT same scenario! Why anyone would trust him in that situation is beyond me and the dumbest thing anyone could do.

I'm sad Tiffany is gone but I would have done the same thing b/c Tiffany may not be great at comps and under pressure but Da'Vonne hasn't won a single competition in two season on the show. Also, there's no way Da would have beat Victor in that Battle Back comp.

Also, I love Frank and liked him and Nicole secretly working together and I'm SO mad at him for blasting her Sunday night. I love Nichole and want her to go to the end but she definitely needs to learn how to lie in the BB house bc you can read her like a book.

Lastly, Da'Vonne was the one that told Z and Michelle about not letting people know how it feels to not have you in the house.

I'm sorry my comment is so long, I'm clearly way to passionate about Big Brother. Best show EVER!

Jamie Zdarsky said...

Love Big Brother!!! But...has anyone else noticed that almost all the guys refer to themselves as "your boy", it is driving me crazy!!! "Your boy is gonna win this comp.". "Your boy is making muffins for everyone." It is WEIRD!!!

Erika Powell said...

I am LOVING this season! I am still on team Frank, but I loved him so much on his original season. I also really like James but I am not a super big fan of his nominations. I don't like when they give their word and then go back on it immediately. At least give it a week or something!

Tiffany Davis said...

My hubby and I love BB. We even are in a BB pool. If our person wins this season we win the pool of $$!!!

Kara said...

I love that someone is as obsessed with this show as I am! And I totally agree about James. I would of been so mad at him if I was Frank!

Unknown said...

Tell all of us... I am curious!,

Lauren Fisher said...

I LOVE BB!!! Best show, hands down. :) I will say I liked Frank in the beginning and I liked him on his previous season, but he became a bit too confident in his alliances when in reality no one in the house keeps their word. I do wish he would stay over Bridgette just to keep the house more interesting and people to go after. I'm enjoying how Paulie is playing the game. I think he is the most strategic and smartest player in the house. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out! Love talking BB!!!

Marisa Keating said...

I'm hanging my head in shame but I almost like Momma Day this year. Well, except for how she hair flipped Tiffany. I totally knew James would go back on his word--just like last time. However, as much as I used to love Frank, he needs to go. He is trying to run the house and if he goes we can see what kind of player Bridgette really is. Oh and Natalie can STOP with the excessive cheerleading any time now..Love this show!!!