Monday, August 29, 2016

Let's Talk-Fall Favorites

Happy Monday!  Week two of back to school is when it all gets real.  Right?  That first week is SO MUCH FUN I found myself ironing cargo shorts-I'm NOT even kidding.  This week not so much.  :)

Today, Andrea and I are chatting about FALL!

I kind of spilled the beans and shared a ton of my fall favorites a couple weeks ago.  #oops  The good news for you is I did a little FALL shopping and thought I'd share the goodies with you.  I found some CUTE stuff!

I must say that I thought I'd ordered a FEW things.  I was stashing the boxes in my closet until I had time to take pictures of everything.  Well, when I started gathering all the clothes I had a LOT of goodies in my closet.

*Also I finally got a floor length mirror.  The mirror was heavy and I only got it to the front room.  ha!  I need my muscles (Tab) to carry it back to our bedroom.  :)

White Top: Here
Jeans:  Here (mine are a darker version)
Booties:  Here

I LOVED this top!  I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did, but the see-through parts hit my stomach at the jeans.  So you could see nothing-if you know what I mean.

Top:  Here
Distressed Jeans:  Here (mine are a darker version)
Booties:  Here
Black Jeans:  Here
Flats:  Here

This top was another one a little "outside my box" but it SCREAMED fall to me online.  I love the colors!

Top:  Here
Shorts:  Similar here.

I sized up in this plaid top.  I'm super lazy when it comes to laundry and we either dry clean or we wash/dry.  When it comes to plaid shirts, they tend to shrink a bit and get WAY to short for my long torso.  I sized up with the hopes that won't happen.

Top:  Here
Cami:  Here
Shorts:  Similar here.
Wedges:  Here

I thought this top was fun and a perfect transition from summer to fall type of top. You definitely need a camisole.  If you're crazy long waisted, you could size up with the length in mind.

Blazer:  Here
Cami:  Here
Jeans:  Here (mine are a darker version)
Flats:  Here

I ALWAYS want to try to pull off a blazer when I see pictures.  Seriously, I daydream about pulling them off, but I just can't do it.  This "boyfriend" style blazer was super comfy, but it just isn't me.

Sweater: Here
Cami:  Here
Jeans:  Here (mine are a darker version)

I was a HUGE fan of this sweater.  It was super lightweight.  I'm thinking wear it (HOPEFULLY) in the next couple months and layer up in the winter.

Top:  Here

This mustard color with my military jacket is going to be CUTE this fall.  

Top:  Here
Cami:  Here
Jeans:  Here (mine are a darker version)
Flats:  Here

This lush top comes in many colors and it's a great price.  Because I'm long waisted, I need a cami, but I don't think everyone will.

Top:  **RESTOCKED** Here
Jeans:  Here (mine are a darker version)

I love a cute football tee-shirt.  :)

Top: Here
Jeans:  Here (mine are a darker version)

My hair is covering the spaghetti straps, but I really liked this.  I find myself always grabbing the same thing for girl's night or date night.  This top will deliver on both of those occasions!

Top:  Here
Cami:  Here
Jeans:  Here (mine are a darker version)

Another GREAT transition top...it's super light.  You need a camisole, but we can throw on a scarf or jacket when the temperatures begin to drop.

Jeans:  Here (mine are a darker version)

*STEAL OF THE DAY*
Can you tell the difference in these vests?  No?  Me neither.
I bought one from Altar'd State because it was SCREAMING, "THANKSGIVING", when I saw it in the store, but a week later Amy from KenLeeCait surprised me with almost the EXACT one in the mail.  (THANK YOU, AMY!!)  And KenLeeCait's version is HALF-PRICE!!  WAHOO!  Check it out! 

 Sweater:  Similar here.  Mine is sold out.
Cami:  Here
Jeans:  Here (mine are a darker version)
Flats:  Here

I've been seeing some cute stuff from Billabong and finally decided to give this sweater a try.  I'm SO glad I did.  Super comfy but still giving off the pulled together vibe.  :)

Stripe Top:  Similar here.  Mine is sold out.
Vest:  Here
Jeans:  Here (mine are a darker version)

The kiddos surprised me with this puffer vest for my birthday with Tab's help and this striped top I ordered looks so cute with it.

Sweater:  Here
Cami:  Here
Jeans:  Here (mine are a darker version)

The slit in this sweater makes it a little more fun!

Top:  Here
Cami:  Here
Jeans:  Here (mine are a darker version)
Flats:  Here

Again, I sized up in this top to keep the length all season long.

Whew!  I hope I inspired you a bit with your FALL wardrobe!  Ready or not, fall is on the way!
#atleastihopeitis

You should join us next month when we're chatting entertainment!  XOXO



25 comments:

kimm atwood said...

That football tee is so cute! And I think you looked adorable in that blazer !!!

Narci said...

Fun, fun, fun!! You look gorgeous in everything! And, girl! You have gotten some cute things!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Thank you-it was comfy just not me. :)

Erika Slaughter said...

Thank you, Narci!

Emily at 'a little bit of Emily' said...

I love that gray turtleneck sweater! It looks so comfy and the slits on the sides are super cute.

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

ERIKA! You in that first outfit (the white top with the perforations)...DANG! You are smokin hot! That top looks AMAZING on you!!!! So many good finds!

Erika Slaughter said...

The grey was super lightweight! I really liked it. Thank you!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Your comment was too funny! Thank you!!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Okay the mirror is amazing! So glad you have it! And that white top is gorgeous!!! Love everything but that's my fave!

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

CUTE stuff! I love, love, love that plaid vest! Bring on fall. Maybe we'll get to wear our new duds by November? ;)

Kathy Olson said...

You look great in everything!

mainemom said...

The football T is in stock on Groopdealz in limited sizes/colors. :)

Queen In Between said...

Seriously there are so many of these tops I had not seen before!! Your outfits have me super excited for fall!! So....where did you find the mirror? I keep looking but never pull the trigger.

Katie {The Mishaps & Mayhem of a Solitary Life} said...

Love that first white top!! I ordered it during the anniversary sale and Nordstrom had to cancel my order! BOOOO! So many great fall tops! Great puffer vest too!!

Laci Murray said...

Love it all!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

Oh the flannel short and the lush top 😍😍... you look fabulous!

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

I bought that turtleneck side slit tunic in the anniversary sale & love it! Perfect for fall & I love that it's office appropriate too!

Kelli Beason said...

I love everything can I come shop in your closet?! My wallet is going to be hurting because I literally want to order everything you posted.

Erika Slaughter said...

I'd been looking too-HomeGoods and all over. Finally splurged on this one from Pottery Barn.

Katie Bishop said...

Cute clothes! I'm going to order a few of these tops. I love a good blazer and wear them a lot to work with skinnies. I think it looks super chic on you! Throw on some heels or wedges with it, and you've got a chic Kate Middleton-esque outfit.

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

That mustard top is gorgeous, and I NEED THAT FOOTBALL TEE!!!! Seriously, the cutest!!

Stephanie said...

Just ordered that orange vest - perfect for Thanksgiving! Super cute outfits!!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Your tops are so cute and perfect for fall :)

KW0410 said...

yay! really happy to see you getting back to some clothing reviews! thanks for the post!

Dianna said...

Love the gray sweater!