Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Sideline Style

Happy Day, Ladies!

How'd your team do this weekend?

Last week everyone seemed pumped to have Sideline Style back for the season.  This year I'm just highlighting a couple teams each week and sharing a little collage of goodies that would be perfect for your Game Day.  This week I have three great teams ready to share with you!

First up are the LOUISVILLE CARDINALS!
I found some super cute tops in red that would be perfect for a game in Louisville!


#2 Plaid Tunic-I used the word, "tunic" because that's what the website said.  I'm not sure this top would cover all my lady parts, but I'd wear it with jeans.




Next, we have MICHIGAN!
These might need to be away game day gear for Michigan fans.  You guys might need warmer tops for a home game!  I wasn't super successful in the thick sweater department today, but they're all super cute.





#5 Peplum Top


The last stop for Game Day is Columbus, Ohio, to see OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY!
Whether rain or shine, Buckeye fans-I have you covered.  :)

#1 High Neck Dress

#2 Kut from the Kloth Jacket

#3 Hunter Rain Boots

#4 Converse


And I shared this pair of heels before, but they're worth sharing again...
They're 35% off right now.  Just random sizes are left, but if you've thought about purchasing a pair of leopard heels...now is your time!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, girls!  See you tomorrow for What's Up Wednesday!

17 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

All the happy colors! I love it all and you know how much I love a pair of leopard heels too!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

YES! I absolutely LOVE this series! Great picks today!

Grimes Life said...

Oh so many fun options! That red off the shoulder top is calling my name!

Narci said...

Cute!! I love that red stripe dress!

Kristina Briggeman said...

Woot woot! Thanks for the Buckeye love!

Kristina Briggeman said...

I'm going to pretend you didn't also put _ichigan in this post. 😜

Megan @ Letting In The Light Blog said...

UofL! Go Cards! Adorable pics as always

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Such darling outfits!! But I wanted to tell you that little wisdom you shared with Shay about God not being mean really resonated with me, and I've filed it away! So thank you!! xoxox

Maria Vasquez said...

Yay! Go BUCKS! ⭕️🙌🏼❗️⭕️

Lindsey Pannell said...

Is there a link to the heels?

Kelly said...

Go Bucks!!! Love the clothes, and especially, the leopard heels. Glad you included OSU gear because I was highly disappointed in you when I initially saw Xichigan included in this post...

Jennifer Lyons said...

It's time for a black and gold school!

Erika Slaughter said...

So sorry! How do I miss it?

Misty Harriman said...

I guess the Razorbacks can also use Ohio stuff - are you excluding us because of the A&M game :( I better go back and look at your previous Sideline posts, love these!

Karyn said...

Where is the MSU gear? Even though I am NOT a Michigan fan, I am very happy that you are highlighting the Mitten people! Thank you!

Sarah Kuykendall said...

I need those red Hunters!!!

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

I'm a Louisville grad and I must have missed this post while on vacation because I just saw the link to Louisville on your post today!! I'm going to the game next weekend and was planning on wearing that Sandra plaid tunic or a vest in a similar pattern!! Great minds think alike :)
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com