Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy FRIDAY!  WAHOO!  The big kiddos have a three day weekend and it is much needed!

I'm joining my girls, Narci and Andrea, to share my FAVORITES this FRIDAY.  :)

First up...
You guys!!  THIS!  I could not be more excited about Gilmore Girls' on Netflix November 25th!  Is it weird I've wanted to change my Thanksgiving plans to accommodate me sitting in front of a television for approximately six hours on Black Friday?  Because that's what I want to be doing!

I'm sure you guys saw all those Luke's Diner pop-ups around on Wednesday.  It took all the self control I had not to drive to one just because.  

In preparation for November 25th, I downloaded the theme song.  Just to get my heart ready.


I think the fall, the scarves, the coffee....everything that's beginning to happen around me makes me think of Stars Hollow.  I must tell you that if Luke and Lorelai aren't living happily ever after with a house full of kids-I'll be heartbroken.  What are you hoping for?  Any predictions?  What about Rory?

Definitely a FAVORITE!

Another FAVORITE this week...FRINGE BOOTIES!
A sweet reader e-mailed me about these booties.  She remembered my love for all things fringe and said they were fabulous!  I ordered them because I had to after that nice e-mail.  Right?  And it was love at first wear.




 My love of all things theme park, fair, or hometown carnival runs deep and it's FAIR TIME in Texas!  In 2011, we decided we'd go out on a whim and take the kids to the Texas State Fair and we all fell in love.  Now it's a yearly tradition!

 2012-Ebby Lee's face says it all. :)

2013-We showed Baby Bowen was the fair was all about.

2014-We hit up the Red River Rivalry game first and then enjoyed the fair the rest of the day.

Last year, someone stole our stroller!  EEK!  Remember that?  So we took turns carrying Bowen around the fair all day.  haha!  This year I'm not letting our stroller out of my sight.

It's fair time and that's my FAVORITE!



What about this movie?  Are you guys gonna watch?  I thought this book was a good one and am anxious to hear what others think about the movie!  I can't wait to hear if it's a FAVORITE!

Okay, I think that's all of my "hot random mess" today.  Hope you and your crew have a great weekend!  XOXO

20 comments:

Lou Mcm said...

Oh my goodness, I can not wait for the Gilmore Girls to be back in my life! So exciting. Also a fan of all your other favourites this week! I heart the Texas state fair and loved loved loved The girl on the train! Can't wait to see that movie very soon! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! :)

Mix and Match Mama said...

I LOL at your Black Friday comment. I mean...I AM SO EXCITED TOO!! Have so much fun at the fair this weekend!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Those fringe booties are AMAZING!!!!! And they were so cute on you yesterday with shorts! #workit

Elizabeth Rogers said...

Have fun at the fair!! Eat lots of good food!
XO
http://stripesandsolitaires.com

Narci said...

I am rewatching Gilmore Girls while I work to get my mind right! I am so excited!! Have a great weekend, girl!!

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

I can't wait for Gilmore girls too!!! Happy Friday!!

Stephanie Spring said...

My heart just fluttered at all your GG comments! We definitely are working are plans around this. #noshame

Loren Lately said...

My local town tavern is having a Gilmore Girls trivia night! So excited!

alison said...

Love those fringe boots! Also I know it probably won't happen but I hope Rory and Jess are together! I have a feeling she won't be with any of her old boyfriends though.. Either way can't wait!

Carolyn Vassallo said...

I saw The Girl on The Train movie last night and was a little disappointed! I did not read the book, so I'm interested to hear reviews of ladies who did but man oh man this did not meet my mark! :(

Chelsea said...

I love those boots so cute :) I want to see the Girl on The Train movie :) Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

Whitney Pegram said...

I LOVE those booties!! And we love our fair tradition!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

I'm in canada and thanksgiving is on Monday so on blevins Friday guess where I will be. .that's right. . Binge watching, I can hardly wait lol
Those booties are so cute!!

50 Days Of No Grey said...

I read the Girl on the Train and I definitely want to see the movie. But I'm worried the movie won't be as good as the book. Happy Weekend!

Mel said...

I can't wait for Gilmore girls! And I totally agree that Luke and Lorelai have to be together! I couldn't go to the Luke's by me, but the line was over 1000 people and people lined up 2 hours ahead of when it opened. It was crazy!

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Confession time... I've never seen Gilmore Girls!! EEK. I'm planning on remedying that tonight because my hubs has to work, so I have a date with Netflix and Merlot. Haha.

Natalie Clark said...

Umm...I cannot wait for Gilmore Girls! I watched the full series last year around this time and could not get enough of wrapping presents while watching the show. You better believe I will be wrapping lots of present while binging on some Gilmore Girls! And yes, Luke and Lorelei better be together!

John Luke said...

The Glimore girls look top class.

http://games-gameworld.blogspot.com

nene P said...

Waiting for my Dragonfly Inn t shirt! Can't wait

Morgan Eckert said...

I saw The Girl on the Train this weekend and it was not very good. I had high hopes for this movie because I loved the book so much but the movie was very dark and a little weird. I would say the book was MUCH better!