Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Favorites

It's FRIDAY!  Can I hear you whooping and hollering?  :)

I'm joining my girls, Andrea and Narci, to share my Friday Favorites!

Here are some of my faves...
I was getting some stuff done around the house and I spotted two sweet girls playing on the balcony. A FAVORITE view from the week.  :)

I shared this top earlier this week.  The top is sold out, but the boutique has some FAVORITE goodies!

 My three FAVORITES before our Sunday School's Harvest Party.

A few of my FAVORITE girls. :)

My FAVORITE combo this year...Jasmine and her tiger, Rajah.

One of my FAVORITE fall activities...Harvest Party.  Andrea is the brains behind the operation, I'll give you the details.  She rents an outdoor space, reserves a bounce house, and we all bring soups/stews in slow cookers for dinner.

One of my new FAVORITE dresses arrived this week!  SO cute and comfy!  The dress is here (I ordered a medium because I wanted it to be plenty long), scarf is similar here, and booties are similar here.  This vest (I shared a while back) is still one of my favorite things from this boutique.

We celebrated one of my FAVORITE friend's birthday this week.  Shay had a birthday earlier in the week and we met up for dinner with her and her family to celebrate.

These people are some of my FAVORITES!  All the heart eyes for this picture.  That Madeley's smile is the cutest!

You guys are my FAVORITE as well!  I asked for advice and recommendations for what to do in New York City and you guys delivered!!  Check out all the comments here.   Thank YOU for taking time out of your day to help me out.  I really appreciate YOU!

Was that a "Hot Random Mess" enough for you?  haha!  I was all over the place today, but that's what Friday Favorites are all about.  Right?  

Hope you have a SPOOKY weekend!  XOXO

18 comments:

Leslie said...

That dress! I would have to agree that it's a favorite. I need to buy that ASAP!

Happy weekend!

http://withlovefromgablog.blogspot.com

Narci said...

I love that picture of the girls! Harvest party 2.0 is standing right there! Too sweet! :) xoxo

Mix and Match Mama said...

Oh goodness! I was going to say I needed that plaid top but then I saw Jasmine and Raja and got all the happy feels for that instead...but then I saw my birthday pics and my heart about exploded. Love you guys so much!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

That dress is precious on you! Love the pleats and the pockets, and it looks great with the scarf and booties!

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Love that dress! Pockets AND only $25? I'm on it, sista! Have a great weekend, girlie!

Heather S said...

You look amazing in that dress!! Soooo buying it right now!

kelly said...

That dress is perfect on you!! I'm going to order it! I hope it looks as good on me as it does on you! Thanks !!

Megan @ Letting In The Light Blog said...

I will be ordering that dress today! I feel like I will be able to wear it so many ways. Great favorites as usual. Happy weekend!!

kelly said...

Oh Erika! I'm So bummed! I placed my order and then continued to browse the rest of the clothes that they were selling and by then when I went to check out, my dress I had in my cart was sold out! What a bummer! Move fast or lose it at this store!

Megan said...

Love that gray dress on you!! And I'm loving your new front doors. They are gorgeous.

Olivia said...

I NEED those booties! Jennie and I are on the hunt for booties with a cutout :)

Sara said...

You look fabulous in that dress. I am bummed it is sold out. LOVE KenLee Cait.

Lindsay Wagner said...

I have one more comment to add to your NYC list. We've taken our girls to NYC twice, and this has always been a hit! We just took them again a few weeks ago. And it's a win win b/c you can sit on the bench to rest and just watch. :) I didn't read through all the comments so I'm not sure if it was mentioned or not. But in Central Park there's a carousel that's super fun. If you do that, you MUST head to one of the playgrounds inside the park near the carousel. The park is basically at 67th & 5th INSIDE the park. It has a metal slide that's built into the rocks. It's not very big, but the kids LOVE it. All the neighborhood kids are there after school also. They fly down the slide. There's usually cut out pieces of cardboard all over the ground by the slide b/c the kids sit on the cardboard to make themselves go faster. It really is super fun, and it provides LOTS of time of entertainment. There's also a huge sand pit right next to it that they can play in. If you're having trouble finding it I'm sure you could ask anyone walking by. You can't really see it until you're "inside." There's a small iron gate you walk through to get into the little park area and the slide is in the back on the left past the sandpit. Have so much fun!!! My girls also go crazy over the M&M store in Times Square where they can fill bags mixing and matching all the different colors. But beware...the M&Ms are crazy expensive if you end up with too many! Ha! For the first time this trip we rode the ferry that goes around the Statue of Liberty. It's free, and if the weather is nice it's something fun and different to do. We also went to see the Lion King this trip, and it was AMAZING!!!!! Have so much fun and enjoy the weather!!! :)

Just Jess said...

I love that outfit! Have a great weekend! Jess at Just Jess

Jenny Cushing said...

That dress looks great on you! Which of the plaid vests did you get? I went back but cannot find which of your post you show it. Thanks!

Sierra @ Beautifully Candid said...

Your kids look adorable in their costumes and that harvest party sounds like so much fun! I love your dress but it looks like it's now sold out :( I'll have to keep an eye on it. Great find! Beautifully Candid

Stephanie said...

The Harvest Party looks like a blast! Love the costumes :)

Sheela Goh said...

Happy weekend to you and yours!! You must be busy prepping for Halloween :)