Thursday, October 6, 2016

It's Beginning to Look Like...FALL!

Happy Thursday, Everyone!

I've had this fall tour scheduled on my blog calendar for the last couple weeks and have been pushing it back for a couple reasons...

1.It took me a sweet forever to hang those fall wreaths.  I just had them propped up on our front porch.  The rabbits were coming in swarms to eat the wheat!

2. I had some girls over a couple nights ago and every thing was all clean AT THE SAME TIME!  If you're like me, the AT THE SAME TIME part doesn't happen too often. :)

Finally, this blog post was born...
I'll have to share a before/after of this front room sometime soon, but I still have a couple changes to make before it's fully complete.  I'm loving these chairs and pillows we got recently.  

 I was so excited this room is finally coming together I hardly put anything fall up in here.  I threw a couple pumpkins over on the sideboard and called it a day.


Proof it's fall in this room somewhere. :)

 I found a couple pumpkins that matched the dining room's color scheme just perfectly.



This is where we're spending most of our time...the living room.

I must tell you that one side of blinds will not open or close.  They're on my list to replace.  But my list is long so it'll be a while.  :)

 Pumpkins, fall pillows, and a little garland for the win.





You guys asked me about this tray last time.  I got it here and just added some pumpkins, a fall trinket, and a candle.  I MIGHT see another Painted Fox tray on my Christmas list this year.

There are just a few other touches of fall throughout the kitchen.



A couple nights ago I was cleaning up the kitchen and Tab took the kids to get a few mums and pumpkins for the front porch.  They came back with styrofoam headstones and were SO proud!  Those headstones are no match for the wind though, so we have to figure out a way to get them to stand up.


Hope you guys enjoyed the little tour.  With the leftover decorations I wasn't using I told my kids they could decorate their rooms and oh my goodness!  They really outdid themselves!  haha!  I'm sure you can imagine!

Hope you have a GREAT day!  XOXO

24 comments:

Sarah Shaneyfelt said...

I seriously love your mantle in your formal living room! I bet it will really look great when you decorate it at Christmas! Your front porch looks fab too!
Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

Elizabeth Rogers said...

That fireplace - to die for! It looks so good! Loving all the pumpkins, you can never have enough!
XO
http://stripesandsolitaires.com

Narci said...

Erika! It is looking so pretty!!!! I LOVE it all!! Xo

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

It looks SOOOOOOOOO good! I absolutely loved your front porch decorations. So warm and cozy! And your leather chairs in the family room are to die for!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Your house looked beautiful the other night when we were there! Absolutely gorgeous! I loved being cozy inside eating tacos :). Annnnd...I know I say this a lot, but those pillows in your front room are perfection.

Emily at 'a little bit of Emily' said...

Love those chairs in your front room! Your mantle is gorgeous all decorated for fall, especially the basket of blankets and pumpkins. So cozy!

ReachingBeyondMediocrity said...

Love the color on your dining room walls!! I feel like it makes the pumpkins on the table really pop! So cute!

Gina said...

So pretty, very tasteful. What a sweet idea to let your kids decorate with the leftovers!

Ramona said...

I have to agree with Shay ... Those pillows are fabulous! Your home looks perfectly warm and inviting. :)

Lovie said...

Love it all. You pulled everything together beautifully. Can hardly wait for a personal tour. Love the front doors!

Jessica | FallingGlitter.com said...

You have a beautiful home and I love that your fall decor coordinates with your everyday decor.

Lauren said...

Use paint stirrers from Home Depot/Lowe's to hold up the gravestones. Jam one end in the bottom and jab the other into the ground.

courtenay said...

Love the pillows! Where did you find them? I have been on the hunt for pillows with those colors.

Melanie Smith said...

Your dining room is my dream room. It's so dark and moody and I just love it so much with the silver accents. #goals

Lindsay Evans said...

Where did you get the entry chairs love them.

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Everything looks so great, Erika! I really adore your new front doors... Makes me want to rip out our single door and go with double doors instead! So regal!

Michelle said...

LOVE all the blues in your house and the rugs. Blues are my favorite for a house :) also love your front door!

Kjlb37 said...

So pretty, Erika! I love how you used the neutral colors to bring fall into your home. Just lovely!

Olivia said...

Dang, Erika! I love all of it. Your entry room looks so good. And I'm obsessed with the buffet table with the clock above it. You've done a great job.

Queen In Between said...

Love how your house has come together into a home!

Renee Hester said...

How do you hang the family picture on that rock fireplace? We have a rock one and cannot figure it out without a nail.

Tanya said...

Looks wonderful! So cozy! I'm crazy about your BIG leather ottoman! Will you say where you got it? And do your kiddos use it to lounge on! HA!

Vintage Kitty said...

I have a thing for mercury glass, so I'm coveting your pumpkin collection!

Karen said...

Your house looks great! So many little touches that make it a home. Especially the pumpkins and stuff. :) I laughed out loud about the styrofoam headstones. Haha!